Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Nominating Photographers for interview - London

19 Sep 2010 3:24PM
I'm starting a personal project where I'll be inviting photographers to be interviewed on video (for less than 10 minutes) or on audio (for up to an hour). The interviews will be conducted in various places at their home, in their studio, over coffee, at a shoot etc etc.

The plan is to start the project in November this year and continue for as long as the project retains peoples' interest.

Currently I'm thinking that a wide range of individuals [who are interested in a range of photographic styles and processes] would be of interest.

So, who would you nominate? Are you a candidate? What do you want to hear about? What do you have to share? Who springs to mind?

All and any ideas, comments, criticisms and suggestions (including the sceptical, cynical and enthusiastic) are very welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Stephen

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
19 Sep 2010 3:38PM
Stephen,
Looks an interesting idea but how are we going to view / listen to them ?

It would be interesting to hear how Heather Angel views photography these days with the advent of digital cameras & computer software to "enhance" ( obviously not alter ) an image. In fact does she still use her film Hasseblads for certain projects?
csurry
12 9.2k 92
19 Sep 2010 5:09PM
Hi Stephen, sounds like an interesting concept. Numerous questions about how successful you think you will be in engaging some from the professional side of the road, but wish you luck anyway.

Interested in people using photography as an educational tool from whatever genre, so maybe people that take portraits of "real" people as opposed to models, conservation photography, etc. The power of the image to create a feeling, provoke a reaction, all that kind of thing.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.