Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

North Norfolk Anyone?

Sus 10 3.2k 9 England
19 Oct 2006 12:10PM
Hi Bill - I'm still a not sure at the moment - my OH wants me to go to Epping Forest instead so he'll be able to do mountain biking - however I will see if there are any routes up there he'd like. I love the coast - in good weather - but the drive up there from here is pretty dull particularly on my own.

Whereabouts do you live? (In case I can think of some future things closer to home)

I have thought of another thing - will pm you.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

andytvcams 12 10.4k United Kingdom
19 Oct 2006 3:55PM
I'm sure their must be others?.
thompp 8 49
20 Oct 2006 1:38PM
I've just been looking at some of your photos in your portfolio here, Bill, and you're not half bad!
Billlee 8 5.5k England
20 Oct 2006 1:47PM
[quote've just been looking at some of your photos in your portfolio here, Bill, and you're not half bad!]
Thankyou kind sir!! How about joining us for this meet? Bill.
Billlee 8 5.5k England
23 Oct 2006 10:12AM
Just updating again, been out and about over the weekend. This meeting is still ON as far as I am concerned although NO_ONE has yet confirmed that they are coming along!! Come on guys, if you said you would come originally can you please let me know either on here or by PM that you are still coming to Norfolk next Sunday. Lets hope the weather is kind! Bill.
Chriscj 8 96 1 England
24 Oct 2006 8:37PM
Sorry Billee doesn't look like my ankle will be up to the drive as yet. Another time.

Chris
Billlee 8 5.5k England
24 Oct 2006 11:33PM
OK Chris, sorry about the ankle, hope you are soon 100% again. If you fancy a look at the area anytime and fancy a bit of company let me know. Cheers, Bill. ........................... Anyone else crocked, got the flu, sudden heavy work load or wharever??????? PLEASE say you are still coming SOMEONE!!! Bill :O)
FatHandedChap 8 1.3k England
25 Oct 2006 9:12AM
Sorry Bill, my turn to drop out. Everythings gone a bit loopy round here - builders at home, builders at the studio, very pregnant wife, and to cap it all, people keep phoning up for portrait sessions!

I'd much rather be on the beach......hopefully things will have calmed down in the New Year.

Tony
Billlee 8 5.5k England
25 Oct 2006 10:16AM
Thanks for letting me know Tony, hope all goes well for you and you can't knock it if you are gainfully employed! Invitation extended to you too! RIGHT WHO'S NEXT?? Thought this was a meetings thread, getting more like a lonely hearts column!! :O)) Bill.
Billlee 8 5.5k England
27 Oct 2006 9:26PM
DROP EVERYTHING< IT IS GOING TO BE DRY AND SUNNY ON SUNDAY< NORTH NORFOLK MEET WELCOMES AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE> Bill.
andytvcams 12 10.4k United Kingdom
27 Oct 2006 10:19PM
Sunday does look good...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.