Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

North Norfolk Anyone?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Sus
Sus  103183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
19 Oct 2006 - 12:10 PM

Hi Bill - I'm still a not sure at the moment - my OH wants me to go to Epping Forest instead so he'll be able to do mountain biking - however I will see if there are any routes up there he'd like. I love the coast - in good weather - but the drive up there from here is pretty dull particularly on my own.

Whereabouts do you live? (In case I can think of some future things closer to home)

I have thought of another thing - will pm you.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Oct 2006 - 12:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1210396 forum posts United Kingdom
19 Oct 2006 - 3:55 PM

I'm sure their must be others?.

thompp
thompp  849 forum posts
20 Oct 2006 - 1:38 PM

I've just been looking at some of your photos in your portfolio here, Bill, and you're not half bad!

Billlee
Billlee  85531 forum posts England
20 Oct 2006 - 1:47 PM

[quote've just been looking at some of your photos in your portfolio here, Bill, and you're not half bad!]
[/quote] Thankyou kind sir!! How about joining us for this meet? Bill.

Billlee
23 Oct 2006 - 10:12 AM

Just updating again, been out and about over the weekend. This meeting is still ON as far as I am concerned although NO_ONE has yet confirmed that they are coming along!! Come on guys, if you said you would come originally can you please let me know either on here or by PM that you are still coming to Norfolk next Sunday. Lets hope the weather is kind! Bill.

Chriscj
Chriscj  896 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
24 Oct 2006 - 8:37 PM

Sorry Billee doesn't look like my ankle will be up to the drive as yet. Another time.

Chris

Billlee
24 Oct 2006 - 11:33 PM

OK Chris, sorry about the ankle, hope you are soon 100% again. If you fancy a look at the area anytime and fancy a bit of company let me know. Cheers, Bill. ........................... Anyone else crocked, got the flu, sudden heavy work load or wharever??????? PLEASE say you are still coming SOMEONE!!! Bill :O)

FatHandedChap
25 Oct 2006 - 9:12 AM

Sorry Bill, my turn to drop out. Everythings gone a bit loopy round here - builders at home, builders at the studio, very pregnant wife, and to cap it all, people keep phoning up for portrait sessions!

I'd much rather be on the beach......hopefully things will have calmed down in the New Year.

Tony

Billlee
25 Oct 2006 - 10:16 AM

Thanks for letting me know Tony, hope all goes well for you and you can't knock it if you are gainfully employed! Invitation extended to you too! RIGHT WHO'S NEXT?? Thought this was a meetings thread, getting more like a lonely hearts column!! :O)) Bill.

Billlee
27 Oct 2006 - 9:26 PM

DROP EVERYTHING< IT IS GOING TO BE DRY AND SUNNY ON SUNDAY< NORTH NORFOLK MEET WELCOMES AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE> Bill.

andytvcams
andytvcams  1210396 forum posts United Kingdom
27 Oct 2006 - 10:19 PM

Sunday does look good...

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.