Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Northern Irish meet! 31Aug-2 Sept 2007

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

thearmsofvenusdemilo

Im putting out the feelers for a Northern Irish meet possibly based in Ballycastle on the North coast. Great location for ancient ruins , little fishing harbours Puffin colony on nearby Rathlin Island and loads of cosy little pubs.
If you could register your interest here then we can start thinking about dates accomadation etc. Open to all the EPZ family. Would love to hear from Scottish, Welsh and English based Photographers

Colin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Apr 2007 - 9:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

irishman
irishman  101118 forum posts Ireland2 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2007 - 10:05 PM

Colin, you should contact Chris Roberts, he was on about this before.
But I'd be on for this, for sure, just hope I don't have car problems again this time round.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
4 Apr 2007 - 11:18 PM

I'm definitely on for it, but not in Martin's car Smile
Stephen

thearmsofvenusdemilo

Martin, I PM'D Chris so Im sure he will add to the thread in due course. Sorry about the Doolin meet Stephen told me the saga! Im sure he mentioned my shenanigans!! Also spoke to paulcr who is interested. Any ideas , points of view on dates locations feel free to thread.

Colin

thearmsofvenusdemilo

Stephen , first class Doolin meet. Thanks a million for taxing us all over the place to some really cool locations also not forgetting the master class on grad filters!!
Ps who needs a cable release anyway!!! LOL

Colin

User_Removed
6 Apr 2007 - 7:39 AM

I would be interested in this... just depends on the dates.

Regards
Craig Smile

thearmsofvenusdemilo

Nice one Craig. No definate date but maybe leaning towards end of Aug or start of Sep though the Puffin colony on Rathlin will be in full swing July with the young starting to leave their holes. Watch the thread and maybe submit a date dates that suit

Colin

Tooth
6 Apr 2007 - 12:52 PM

Quote: Ps who needs a cable release anyway!!! LOL

I do... I still might go back and look for it..

Who needs a big le.....

no, I won't...

:0)

Cheers Colin, seriously it was a lovely weekend in great company and hopefully the Northern meet will be as good quality wise and better quanitiy wise, so fair play to you

Stephen

paulcr
paulcr  91536 forum posts Ireland9 Constructive Critique Points
6 Apr 2007 - 12:59 PM

Marking

User_Removed
6 Apr 2007 - 3:58 PM

I haven't even spoke to the missus yet but mid to late August would be best for us as I'm planning a trip to see my dad in NI around this time. but nothing is booked yet :/

I have bookmarked this thread so will keep a close eye on it.

Ta
Craig Smile

tripodted
tripodted e2 Member 930 forum poststripodted vcard Northern Ireland1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Apr 2007 - 10:46 PM

Great idea, Colin. I would love to attend. Hopefully I will be free when it is arranged.
Ted

thearmsofvenusdemilo

Great stuff Ted. Keep watching the thread. You can PM other N.Irish members who you have contact with and feel free to post ideas on locations personal interests etc...

Colin

skydivemike
7 Apr 2007 - 12:02 AM

Hi Colin,
I would also be be up for a meet depending on displays etc. I will bookmark this thread.

Cheers

Mike

thearmsofvenusdemilo

Nice one Mike. Feel free to thread any suggestions re locations etc. Does this mean you will be trying to get us all frefalling tandem from God knows what silly height with just a sheet of silk stopping us from certain death?? LOL

Colin

Tooth
7 Apr 2007 - 10:40 PM

Don't worry Colin, I've heard the back-up parachute always works, so you just pull that one first Wink

and anyway, how would you get the tandem into the plane?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.