Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Not Just A Shutter Click...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    daniriot
    daniriot  6 United Kingdom
    27 Mar 2013 - 10:56 AM

Hi all.

I thought I would drop in and share something with you all, even if it is a little bit of self promotion.

Since New Years Day I have been writing for a new photography blog, but not just another blog on photoshop actions and camera settings, there are plenty of those already. Instead this blog focuses on business matters.

From marketing techniques to pricing, from psychology to interviews with professionals in different photography sectors.

It's in its infancy but it is showing a lot of promise, and with enough people visiting I think it could be amazing.

This is where I ask for a favour, but in return I promise you will find something that will interest you or pick up a few new tips.

Check out the site at http://www.notjustashutterclick.com and get involved with the comments. You can even subscribe to get all the new info as soon as its posted.

and for those of you who are social media savvy, you can follow the action on Facebook and Twitter too

https://www.facebook.com/NotJustAShutterClick

https://twitter.com/NJAShutterClick

Thank you all in advance, and I look forward to chatting to you all in the comments.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Mar 2013 - 10:56 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

collywobles
    27 Mar 2013 - 11:26 AM

Oh dear Dani, is it just a coincidence you join EPZ today to advertise your services............ maybe I'm just a cynical b*&%""

daniriot
    27 Mar 2013 - 11:29 AM

nope, I have been a member of EPZ since 2007... I just happened to remove a lot of old images on my page today, as they will be replaced with new versions over the coming weeks. I however, as you would know, can only upload one new image per day.

daniriot
    27 Mar 2013 - 11:30 AM

you may have not noticed the 5 that appears in the star....

collywobles
    27 Mar 2013 - 12:04 PM

OK, consider myself bo*7^%4d.... (8o)

Big Bri
    Big Bri  1215507 forum posts England
    27 Mar 2013 - 12:12 PM

LOL. Smile

daniriot
    27 Mar 2013 - 12:18 PM

Although, I suppose I could still have newbie status amongst all your 9's and 11's, Wink

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 12:21 PM

What about the 10's ? Wink

blastedkane
    27 Mar 2013 - 12:35 PM

what does the star mean?

daniriot
    27 Mar 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yeah 10's too. haha

The star under your name in the comments shows how ling you have been on the site.

DT01
    DT01  569 forum posts
    29 Mar 2013 - 12:59 PM

I've had a quick scan through the blog; lots of interesting stuff there and well written too. These things take a lot of time and effort to do well so, hats off to you and a facebook like from me! Smile

daniriot
    29 Mar 2013 - 4:00 PM

Thanks DT01. Means a lot.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.