Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Odd photo anyone know why?

digicammad e2
11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
18 Oct 2011 4:07PM
Take a look at Image Overlay

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

deavilin e2
10 339 1 United Kingdom
18 Oct 2011 4:38PM
Yes I know how to do this but I did nothing except take the pic, I think if I remember rightly when you overlay in camera the file becomes a Jpeg mine is a raw file Smile most odd Smile

Charlotte
deavilin e2
10 339 1 United Kingdom
19 Oct 2011 1:19PM
My friend who has NX has just emailed me this - Multiple Exposure ---- 2 Sots (Auto Gain)- that what the exif file shows in NX, I have no idea how this happened as I did not alter anyting in the menu at all Smile

Charlotte
digicammad e2
11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
19 Oct 2011 3:17PM
Must have caught a button somewhere
19 Oct 2011 10:00PM

Quote:My friend who has NX has just emailed me this - Multiple Exposure ---- 2 Sots (Auto Gain)- that what the exif file shows in NX,
Charlotte

Adding to this the same figures are in the picture, but at obviously different sizes, and (based mainly on the light and dark fence detail) there are 2 exposures at least 2 stops different.
Either you zoomed, or moved, or may be both between the 2 exposures on the same frame.
Why or how it happened is difficult to explain - as long as it does not happen again I would not worry.
deavilin e2
10 339 1 United Kingdom
19 Oct 2011 10:19PM
I am hoping it is a one off Len Smile

Charlotte
21 Oct 2011 8:00PM
Hi Charlotte,
Have you took your caravan into Area 51.
We drove through that area a few years back and stopped for a coffee at the Little Alien Inn the strangest people were in side some even stranger the members at a few camera clubs I know.LOL

John
deavilin e2
10 339 1 United Kingdom
21 Oct 2011 10:48PM
Hi John

No not been there! you are not keeping up we don't have the caravan anymore we now have a motorhome much better than towing just love it never homeSmile

Hope you are well Smile

Charlotte

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.