Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Office 365 for small businesses - inc photographers.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53537 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2013 - 2:20 PM

With the new release of Microsoft office 365 i finally believe many SME businesses have useful option of not needing to spend much on running the IT side of a business themselves. This is more about the tools you use to run your business than just the website.

If you are a sole trader photographer you may well get away with the free Hotmail/Skydrive offerings, but if you want a bit more then I think that this is very interesting, even for established businesses. ( if link get removed search Microsoft Office 365 )
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/office365/what-is-office365.aspx

So perhaps you no longer need to struggle with having a licensed copy of Microsoft office for each user in your team, just rent them as you go along as you need them.
    Adobe is doing it with their Creative Cloud.

If might be a shame for IT people like me, but there is less and less reason to manage the basic parts of IT admin within your business.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Jan 2013 - 2:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StuartAt
    StuartAt e2 Member 91031 forum postsStuartAt vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2013 - 4:47 PM

We are in the process of trialling 365 at work. I work for a company of about 35 people, and financially it makes a lot of sense vs the expense of maintaining hardware and software in-house.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.