Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Official Nikon D3 Sample Images

Nick_Hilton 9 556 2 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2007 5:44PM
I have to apologise I stand corrected with my comments I mist read the ISO the shot was taken at - just as I had a quick glance in my break at work!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

wing 10 453 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2007 6:27PM

Quote:Much as I'd love a D3 or a D300, the harsh light of reality suggests that I'll be getting a D200 or two after November when the D300 has brought the prices down some. I may even buy second hand to keep costs even lower.

James, I really like what I am seeing and hearing about both the new Nikon models. However, and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here, but unless Nikon have seriously improved their production and supply methods, I doubt if many of the new batch will be readily available until late spring 2008, if at all then.

Nikon are notorious for 'drip feeding' supplies and in doing so, keeping prices artificially high. I hope I am wrong about this because my ageing D70 is due an upgrade and 'finally' Nikon have brought out the camera's to make it worthwhile for me to take the plunge. In the meantime, I'll be looking for a discounted 28-70mm F2.8

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.