Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Official Nikon D3 Sample Images

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Nick_Hilton
12 Sep 2007 - 5:44 PM

I have to apologise I stand corrected with my comments I mist read the ISO the shot was taken at - just as I had a quick glance in my break at work!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Sep 2007 - 5:44 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

wing
wing  10453 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Sep 2007 - 6:27 PM

Quote: Much as I'd love a D3 or a D300, the harsh light of reality suggests that I'll be getting a D200 or two after November when the D300 has brought the prices down some. I may even buy second hand to keep costs even lower.

James, I really like what I am seeing and hearing about both the new Nikon models. However, and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here, but unless Nikon have seriously improved their production and supply methods, I doubt if many of the new batch will be readily available until late spring 2008, if at all then.

Nikon are notorious for 'drip feeding' supplies and in doing so, keeping prices artificially high. I hope I am wrong about this because my ageing D70 is due an upgrade and 'finally' Nikon have brought out the camera's to make it worthwhile for me to take the plunge. In the meantime, I'll be looking for a discounted 28-70mm F2.8

Last Modified By wing at 12 Sep 2007 - 6:31 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.