Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Oh no, not Rolf!!!....

30 Aug 2013 8:30PM
I don't know ever since the Saville case it seems to me that there a large group of reporters thinking who can we pin the blame on next? And another large group of young women thinking who can I sell my story too? I don't even know if that's cynical of me because either all my child hood celebrities are morally corrupt peados or a large portion of today's sociality are morally corrupt individuals who will happy spout evil lies for money and front page storys. I don't want either to be true.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
30 Aug 2013 8:43PM
saw Rolf play live at the Hacienda in about 1993/1994 ish

true legend - wonderful show, everyone in the crowd loved it - all the stuff like Jake the Peg and those sticks for "sun arise", and hardly a dry eye when he did "2 little boys"

everyone makes mistakes
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
31 Aug 2013 3:11AM
Just because someone comes accross nice on the telly / stage doesn't mean they havent done anything. I think we should wait before passing judgement on either RH or the alledged victims (or any of the other cases yet to go to trial for that matter) - accusing them of been grave diggers without hearing the evidence is unwise, particulary if they really are victims - The CPS must feel the evidence is strong enough to warrant the scrutiny of the court system, something it didn't feel was the case with Jim Davidson.
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
31 Aug 2013 3:48PM
Without knowing any of the evidence, I have to admit I have a bit of cynicism about the charges. The ones relating to decades ago could be a looking back on activities under a different light, and although the ones about indecent images of children from last year are more concerning, modern sensitivities about what constitutes 'indecent images' of children sometimes amuses/amazes me (add to that an atmosphere in which the police are seen to be 'doing something'). I would prefer to wait until we hear the evidence.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.