Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

omd em10

oneill 6 155 Ireland
1 Jun 2014 10:21PM
how many on epz has the new em10 ,and whats there thoughts on it,,

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AndS e2
2 963 England
1 Jun 2014 10:33PM
Have had mine since the end of March. Since buying it I have sold my Nikon kit, so much easier and lighter to carry about therefore it gets used a lot more. Very impressed with IQ, you can see examples in my pf.
Coast e2
6 1.5k 292 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2014 6:15AM
I bought mine at the NEC show in March.

Amazing bit of kit. Still have my FF Canon system that has been built up over several years and am considering selling it to go wholly m4//3rds with OMD.

As Andy says the IQ is impressive but also the whole handling, portability is great.

Several images in my PF as examples. Mainly street and candids.

Regards
Paul
AndS e2
2 963 England
2 Jun 2014 8:23AM
Have to agree with the portability. I took the E-M10 with 3 lenses plus flash in a small bag along with my Nikon stuff (2 D7000's, 24-70, 70-200, 150-500, 90 macro and a couple of primes, tripod, 2 x flashes) in a large rucksack for a week away, theNikon stuff stayed in the car and didn't get used. The OIS many I didn't even need to take the tripod with me. This ess the big decider for me to go just M4/3.
CaptivePhotons 11 1.6k 2 England
2 Jun 2014 2:10PM

Quote:How many on epz has the new em10 ,and whats there thoughts on it,,

Had it a little while now and you'd have to pry it out of my hands.

I have the silver/black version but soon you can get a limited edition colour version .
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
2 Jun 2014 5:19PM
I have the silver/black version but soon you can get a limited edition colour version.

Nice Smile
17 Jun 2014 2:57PM
Had mine about a week now but due to health problems it has not been further than the back garden ,hope to change that soon. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.