Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

On-Line resource - NOT TO BE MISSED!

Nic_WA 10 179 2 Australia
12 Dec 2005 9:39PM
I'm hoping Mr Pye will consider becoming an e2 member so we can enjoy his work at larger file sizes and be able to fully appreciate the detail in his images.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

andmolliethedog 9 120 11 United Kingdom
13 Dec 2005 1:41AM
Is this guy for real...nobody can be that stupid..and self deluded for christ sake..can they??
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
13 Dec 2005 1:44AM
I think we should run a bookies tote for which member of ephotozine is running this very funny website, I have my suspicions !!!
lobsterboy e2
11 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
13 Dec 2005 1:48AM

Quote:Is this guy for real...nobody can be that stupid..and self deluded for christ sake..can they??

I don't understand what you are trying to say - "Self deluded"??? The man is an absolute inspiration and inventor of so much that other wedding photographers look "self deluded" compared to his genius.
AdrianTurner 10 350 Wales
13 Dec 2005 1:51AM
Ah Ha!

Paul, you are thinking along the same line as me, I'm sure that I have seen the tag-line 'Copyists and Detractors' on ePz in the past but cannot find it with the wonderful search tool we have.

I doubt he would ever own up to his ePz identity, even if someone did sus it out.

Adrian.
conrad 10 10.9k 116
13 Dec 2005 1:52AM

Quote:which member of ephotozine is running this very funny website

Well, whoever it is, he can't even spell his own (alleged) address - see whois.com.

Conrad
13 Dec 2005 1:54AM
Checked WHOIS a couple of days ago - dead end.
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
13 Dec 2005 1:54AM
ok 5-1 on for Joe Fox , evens for keithH
13 Dec 2005 2:09AM
I think that Mr Pye has Chill-out resources to Spare and may have a lot more in common with you, Mr Frost, than you think.

It clearly would be a Harrowing experience to go along the Road of trying to out him, he may even disappear among the masses on the streets of London.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
13 Dec 2005 2:13AM
Oh, I think Mr Pye's identity is more than clear, right from the off....doesn't stop me appreciating his high status in the world of wedding photographers, nor lessen my ability to bow down before his obvious greatness.
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
13 Dec 2005 2:20AM
if its a certain college mate then its an eye opener for humor, he should go on stage and give up any photographic pretenions!!!
I cant think aall the way through your clues give us some more.
UserRemoved 10 4.2k
13 Dec 2005 2:32AM

Quote:Ok 5-1 on for Joe Fox

LOL. I'll take that bet!

One thing working in a bookies taught me is there is never any such thing as a 'sure thing'.

I'd actually like to buy Mr Pye a christmas drink cos I'm sure I'll get a lot of laughs reading his site when I get the chance.

Of course the majority of his posts are spelt correctly so that rules out a few folk.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
13 Dec 2005 2:35AM
Well it isn't Paul's old college mate.....I don't see any shots of Hurricane Katrina.
Wink
ZenTog 12 7.9k 1 England
13 Dec 2005 2:36AM
I suppose I should have counted you out Joe as mr Pye is actually funny and doesnt have hang ups about spelling.
anal retentive springs to mind mr Fox

Keith Pete was a school mate, I am talking about a PCAD collegue
UserRemoved 10 4.2k
13 Dec 2005 2:47AM
Whatever floats your boat Paul.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.