Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

On-Line resource - NOT TO BE MISSED!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Nic_WA
Nic_WA  9179 forum posts Australia2 Constructive Critique Points
12 Dec 2005 - 9:39 PM

I'm hoping Mr Pye will consider becoming an e2 member so we can enjoy his work at larger file sizes and be able to fully appreciate the detail in his images.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Dec 2005 - 9:39 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

andmolliethedog

Is this guy for real...nobody can be that stupid..and self deluded for christ sake..can they??

ZenTog
ZenTog  127875 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2005 - 1:44 AM

I think we should run a bookies tote for which member of ephotozine is running this very funny website, I have my suspicions !!!

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014146 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2005 - 1:48 AM

Quote: Is this guy for real...nobody can be that stupid..and self deluded for christ sake..can they??

I don't understand what you are trying to say - "Self deluded"??? The man is an absolute inspiration and inventor of so much that other wedding photographers look "self deluded" compared to his genius.

AdrianTurner
13 Dec 2005 - 1:51 AM

Ah Ha!

Paul, you are thinking along the same line as me, I'm sure that I have seen the tag-line 'Copyists and Detractors' on ePz in the past but cannot find it with the wonderful search tool we have.

I doubt he would ever own up to his ePz identity, even if someone did sus it out.

Adrian.

conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2005 - 1:52 AM

Quote: which member of ephotozine is running this very funny website

Well, whoever it is, he can't even spell his own (alleged) address - see whois.com.

Conrad

AdrianTurner
13 Dec 2005 - 1:54 AM

Checked WHOIS a couple of days ago - dead end.

ZenTog
13 Dec 2005 - 1:54 AM

ok 5-1 on for Joe Fox , evens for keithH

AdrianTurner
13 Dec 2005 - 2:09 AM

I think that Mr Pye has Chill-out resources to Spare and may have a lot more in common with you, Mr Frost, than you think.

It clearly would be a Harrowing experience to go along the Road of trying to out him, he may even disappear among the masses on the streets of London.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023045 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2005 - 2:13 AM

Oh, I think Mr Pye's identity is more than clear, right from the off....doesn't stop me appreciating his high status in the world of wedding photographers, nor lessen my ability to bow down before his obvious greatness.

ZenTog
13 Dec 2005 - 2:20 AM

if its a certain college mate then its an eye opener for humor, he should go on stage and give up any photographic pretenions!!!
I cant think aall the way through your clues give us some more.

UserRemoved
13 Dec 2005 - 2:32 AM

Quote: Ok 5-1 on for Joe Fox

LOL. I'll take that bet!

One thing working in a bookies taught me is there is never any such thing as a 'sure thing'.

I'd actually like to buy Mr Pye a christmas drink cos I'm sure I'll get a lot of laughs reading his site when I get the chance.

Of course the majority of his posts are spelt correctly so that rules out a few folk.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023045 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
13 Dec 2005 - 2:35 AM

Well it isn't Paul's old college mate.....I don't see any shots of Hurricane Katrina.
Wink

ZenTog
13 Dec 2005 - 2:36 AM

I suppose I should have counted you out Joe as mr Pye is actually funny and doesnt have hang ups about spelling.
anal retentive springs to mind mr Fox

Keith Pete was a school mate, I am talking about a PCAD collegue

UserRemoved
13 Dec 2005 - 2:47 AM

Whatever floats your boat Paul.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.