Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

On site advertising

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    f1reblade99
    f1reblade99 e2 Member 729 forum postsf1reblade99 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Feb 2011 - 10:45 PM

I have been considering istock photogallery and having seen the gadget show last week noticed that you can advertise and get paid on some sites. Can you put advertising anywhere within your foliopic site?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Feb 2011 - 10:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

discreetphoton
    discreetphoton Site Moderator 93443 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Feb 2011 - 10:12 AM

Have a look at google adsense, as this allows for a revenue stream within foliopic. Send a report from foliopic, and the team will answer any questions you may have about it.
    Remember though that any ads you place within your site still rely on people finding their way to you first. Good SEO is a must.

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Feb 2011 - 12:21 PM

Also remember, if you are trying to sell your photos, the ads which appear could well be for your competition.

discreetphoton
    discreetphoton Site Moderator 93443 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Feb 2011 - 4:17 PM

And as and addition to the above, that's a good thing to anyone to remember whenever adding links to your personal website. You may lose a sale to a friend by sending traffic their way.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.