Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

On the other hand.....

StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
20 Apr 2013 6:11PM
Turn up your speakers before this starts: Three Minutes of Honesty

Strong language.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

widtink e2
2 406 2 Scotland
20 Apr 2013 7:44PM
Gaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd bless the United States GrinGrin

Rod
puertouk e2
3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
21 Apr 2013 11:13AM
Shame Obama does not make that speech to the rest of the World. Tongue
gcarth e2
10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 1:25PM

Quote:Shame Obama does not make that speech to the rest of the World. Tongue
I agree. The sad thing is the US could be the greatest nation in the world: The US has the resources, energy, talent, innovation, technology etc. etc. The trouble is the US has become increasingly corrupt and it has been blighted by greed and selfishness: The UK is fast following in its footsteps...Sad
collywobles e2
10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 5:40PM

Quote:The trouble is the US has become increasingly corrupt and it has been blighted by greed and selfishness: The UK is fast following in its footsteps...Sad

Sigh............. here we go again..................................... !
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 5:50PM

Quote:The sad thing is the UK could be the greatest nation in the world: The UK has the resources, energy, talent, innovation, technology etc. etc. The trouble is the UK has become increasingly diverted and it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

Fixt....

Wink
spaceman e2
10 5.2k 3 Wales
25 Apr 2013 6:00PM
I like the first half. Pity they had to bring in the piano for the second half.

I wish Bill Hicks was still around.
gcarth e2
10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 8:21PM

Quote:The trouble is the UK has become increasingly diverted and it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps
Have you cut and pasted that from the Daily Mail online newspaper? LOL.
I used to respect a good deal of what you wrote but how can anyone defend a UK government that attacks the disabled and the poor, and rewards the bankers and the rest of the super-rich with big tax cuts while everyone else pays more tax. If that isn't the result of a corrupt government, I don't know what is.
Look at many of the cultural and economic aspects of Scandinavia, for goodness sake - they are civilised over there - they actually believe in society there.
I don't see how anyone, regardless of political leanings can be complacent about the state of things in the UK and the US.

Quote:it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

What a callous, typical rightist claptrap thing to say. The reason why we have do-gooders is to help to clear up the mess made by the people you seem to so admire.
Have you actually watched the video that Denny posted? I suggest you do watch it. It perfectly encapsulates what's wrong with much of America and the UK.
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
25 Apr 2013 8:36PM
It's a scene from a movie, I think.
gcarth e2
10 2.3k 1 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 8:45PM

Quote:It's a scene from a movie, I think.
It is indeed - and a reflection of how some more enlightened elements in the US are beginning to question the corrupt ways of the US administration.
spaceman e2
10 5.2k 3 Wales
25 Apr 2013 8:50PM
I think it's this TV show.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.