Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

On the other hand.....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014684 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:11 PM

Turn up your speakers before this starts: Three Minutes of Honesty

Strong language.

Last Modified By StrayCat at 20 Apr 2013 - 6:11 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Apr 2013 - 6:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Apr 2013 - 7:44 PM

Gaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd bless the United States GrinGrin

Rod

puertouk
    puertouk  21065 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Apr 2013 - 11:13 AM

Shame Obama does not make that speech to the rest of the World. Tongue

gcarth
    gcarth e2 Member 102286 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Apr 2013 - 1:25 PM

Quote: Shame Obama does not make that speech to the rest of the World. Tongue

I agree. The sad thing is the US could be the greatest nation in the world: The US has the resources, energy, talent, innovation, technology etc. etc. The trouble is the US has become increasingly corrupt and it has been blighted by greed and selfishness: The UK is fast following in its footsteps...Sad

collywobles
    25 Apr 2013 - 5:40 PM

Quote: The trouble is the US has become increasingly corrupt and it has been blighted by greed and selfishness: The UK is fast following in its footsteps...Sad

Sigh............. here we go again..................................... !

mikehit
    mikehit  56320 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Apr 2013 - 5:50 PM

Quote: The sad thing is the UK could be the greatest nation in the world: The UK has the resources, energy, talent, innovation, technology etc. etc. The trouble is the UK has become increasingly diverted and it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

Fixt....

Wink

spaceman
    spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Apr 2013 - 6:00 PM

I like the first half. Pity they had to bring in the piano for the second half.

I wish Bill Hicks was still around.

gcarth
    gcarth e2 Member 102286 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Apr 2013 - 8:21 PM

Quote: The trouble is the UK has become increasingly diverted and it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

Have you cut and pasted that from the Daily Mail online newspaper? LOL.
    I used to respect a good deal of what you wrote but how can anyone defend a UK government that attacks the disabled and the poor, and rewards the bankers and the rest of the super-rich with big tax cuts while everyone else pays more tax. If that isn't the result of a corrupt government, I don't know what is.
    Look at many of the cultural and economic aspects of Scandinavia, for goodness sake - they are civilised over there - they actually believe in society there.
    I don't see how anyone, regardless of political leanings can be complacent about the state of things in the UK and the US.

Quote: it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

What a callous, typical rightist claptrap thing to say. The reason why we have do-gooders is to help to clear up the mess made by the people you seem to so admire.
    Have you actually watched the video that Denny posted? I suggest you do watch it. It perfectly encapsulates what's wrong with much of America and the UK.

StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014684 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Apr 2013 - 8:36 PM

It's a scene from a movie, I think.

gcarth
    25 Apr 2013 - 8:45 PM

Quote: It's a scene from a movie, I think.

It is indeed - and a reflection of how some more enlightened elements in the US are beginning to question the corrupt ways of the US administration.

spaceman
    spaceman  105166 forum posts Wales3 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Apr 2013 - 8:50 PM

I think it's this TV show.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.