Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ONE HOUR CHALLENGE TONIGHT! 25.7.05

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ChazB
ChazB e2 Member 964 forum postsChazB vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jul 2005 - 8:29 AM

OK just a reminder that the one hour challenge will take place this evening from 8-9pm (GMT). Hope to see lots of you there : )

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Jul 2005 - 8:29 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

PhillsPhotography

where do i upload the image? for the challange

ChazB
ChazB e2 Member 964 forum postsChazB vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jul 2005 - 10:51 AM

20 mins to go!

Phill, I'll post the theme for the challenge on the reader gallery at 8.00, you then have an hour to take a pic and upload it into the modified section. Let me know if you have any probs but hopefully it should be clear!

PhillsPhotography

im i expecting to see a photo of urs in the readers gallery so i know what to shoot or are you posting here in this forum
also where is the modified photo section and how do i upload it ?
ive not done the challenge b4 sorry for my lack of intelligence

PhillsPhotography

also ive uploaded a photo 2day does that mean i would have to delete it??

Hazard
Hazard  101192 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Jul 2005 - 11:02 AM

the upload section is under the photo, doesn't matter that you have uploaded

PhillsPhotography

yeh but its telling me ive already uploaded today and thats my limit

simont
simont  102248 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jul 2005 - 11:05 AM

Phill,
Charlotte will post a theme for the challenge, when she posts it to the gallery she'll allow modifications to it. All you need to do is submit your entry as a modifcation to her 'photo/theme'.

Even though you've uploaded a shot today, you can still submit modifications to any picture that has been submitted allowing modifications.

Look for the section on the photo and follow the instructions....

Quote:
To submit a modified version of this photo first right click on the above image to save it to your computer. Then modify it using your favourite digital-imaging program and upload it here. Please note you can only download photos to edit and post back in this modification section, unless you have been granted permission from the photographer to do otherwise.

Hope that's clear

Simon

ChazB
25 Jul 2005 - 11:07 AM

Hey don't worry, I didn't have a clue what I was doing the first time I entered! Yes I will post a pic on the reader galler saying one hour challenge, it's really colourful so you won't miss it! As Hazard said, it doesn't matter if you have already uploaded today. I'll post a message on here when it's up.

PhillsPhotography

ahh i got ya ok if i get stuck il SHOUT lol thx

ChazB
25 Jul 2005 - 11:11 AM

And IT'S UP!!! Go get thinking and good luck!

mr g
mr g  10403 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jul 2005 - 11:13 AM

One Hour Challenge

ChazB
25 Jul 2005 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for the link Rob!

PhillsPhotography

right click and save ok
but do i save as jpeg from opening the pic or right click the link or save target
im lost

geoffash26
geoffash26  102506 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Jul 2005 - 11:23 AM

Save your pic as you would for normal upload then click on upload it here and browse to find the pic you want to upload
Geoff

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.