Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

One is a grandad!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
ckristoff
ckristoff  9936 forum posts Wales
1 Mar 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hello Friends,

my wife and I are all excited!

Later on today, we shall be proud grandparents. We shall see the happy family later on this evening.

My camera battery is fully charged - just need to remember to put my gear in the car!Smile

Frank.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Mar 2012 - 11:36 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
1 Mar 2012 - 12:19 PM

Congratulations!! One is pleased for both - and the parents!! Wink

Seriously - one of the best feelings in the world Frank... Enjoy every second - 'cos they grow up sooooo fast! Sad Grin

Last Modified By User_Removed at 1 Mar 2012 - 12:19 PM
digicammad
digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 12:21 PM

Brilliant. There's only 1 thing better than having children and that is having children you can give back! Grin

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 109963 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 12:29 PM

Well done Frank and to add to Ian's thought, before you give them back remember to feed them lots of chocolate and tell them all the wicked things that their parents did when they were young Grin

digicammad
digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 12:36 PM

Grin Grin Grin

scottishphototours

I became a grandad in Feb 2011 and I have to say that Katie's now become the centre of our world.

Hope you and your family get the same level of enjoyment as we've had...congrats!

RichardN00
RichardN00 e2 Member 7393 forum postsRichardN00 vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 1:35 PM

Quote: Well done Frank and to add to Ian's thought, before you give them back remember to feed them lots of chocolate and tell them all the wicked things that their parents did when they were young Grin

Christmas and birthday presents of Whistles, drums and noisy electronic games are good as well... Smile

It's your chance to get revenge for all the headaches your kids caused youSmile

Congratulations, by the way

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 109963 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 1:47 PM

Time for an "Evil Grandads' Revenge" forum? Grin

User_Removed
1 Mar 2012 - 2:42 PM

Nice one Frank.
It's something my wife and I wil never experience but hey, sounds like a lot of fun to me.
Have a great time. Wink

martin174
martin174 e2 Member 8martin174 vcard United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 - 4:30 PM

Congrats Frank, I know the feeling well as our first granddaughter was born in January. Enjoy every moment.
Martin

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 5:18 PM

Congratulations to all and look forward to seeing the photos!

glsammy
glsammy  7192 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 8:10 PM

Congratulations Frank. If your lucky like me your in for years of real joy and pleasure, spoiling the little one as much as you can.Grin
Our two are now just about grown up (21 and 16) so we don't see them as often as we used to. Still bring us lots of pleasure though.Smile

steve_p
steve_p  81073 forum posts United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 - 9:22 PM

Yes its brilliant! I ha.ve been a Grandad for two and a half years now. There is another one due to appear later this month, but with a bit of a difference.I am on my second marriage- my first Grandson was on my wife's side so to speak. This time it's my daughter who is about to give birth> I didn't think I would feel any different but I do!
What is nice about this one is we do not know what she is having!Grin

strawman
strawman  1021991 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 11:50 PM

Congratulations I hope you enjoy your visit to your grandchild.

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
1 Mar 2012 - 11:51 PM

Great news. I am very happy for you it is so special to have a new generation in your lives.

We are lucky enough to have our daughter and her truly scrumptious little boy still living with us and it is fantastic. Theo is nearly 4 and I have been with him since the moment he arrived into the world. It has been surprising to have a house full of toys again but worth every moment of clearing up after him!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.