Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

One is a grandad!

ckristoff 10 959 Wales
1 Mar 2012 11:36AM
Hello Friends,

my wife and I are all excited!

Later on today, we shall be proud grandparents. We shall see the happy family later on this evening.

My camera battery is fully charged - just need to remember to put my gear in the car!Smile

Frank.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
1 Mar 2012 12:19PM
Congratulations!! One is pleased for both - and the parents!! Wink

Seriously - one of the best feelings in the world Frank... Enjoy every second - 'cos they grow up sooooo fast! Sad Grin
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 12:21PM
Brilliant. There's only 1 thing better than having children and that is having children you can give back! Grin
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 12:29PM
Well done Frank and to add to Ian's thought, before you give them back remember to feed them lots of chocolate and tell them all the wicked things that their parents did when they were young Grin
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 12:36PM
Grin Grin Grin
scottishphototours 10 2.6k 2 Scotland
1 Mar 2012 12:52PM
I became a grandad in Feb 2011 and I have to say that Katie's now become the centre of our world.

Hope you and your family get the same level of enjoyment as we've had...congrats!
RichardN00 8 430 1 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 1:35PM

Quote:Well done Frank and to add to Ian's thought, before you give them back remember to feed them lots of chocolate and tell them all the wicked things that their parents did when they were young Grin

Christmas and birthday presents of Whistles, drums and noisy electronic games are good as well... Smile

It's your chance to get revenge for all the headaches your kids caused youSmile

Congratulations, by the way
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 1:47PM
Time for an "Evil Grandads' Revenge" forum? Grin
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 2:42PM
Nice one Frank.
It's something my wife and I wil never experience but hey, sounds like a lot of fun to me.
Have a great time. Wink
1 Mar 2012 4:30PM
Congrats Frank, I know the feeling well as our first granddaughter was born in January. Enjoy every moment.
Martin
Sus 10 3.2k 9 England
1 Mar 2012 5:18PM
Congratulations to all and look forward to seeing the photos!
1 Mar 2012 8:10PM
Congratulations Frank. If your lucky like me your in for years of real joy and pleasure, spoiling the little one as much as you can.Grin
Our two are now just about grown up (21 and 16) so we don't see them as often as we used to. Still bring us lots of pleasure though.Smile
steve_p 9 1.1k England
1 Mar 2012 9:22PM
Yes its brilliant! I ha.ve been a Grandad for two and a half years now. There is another one due to appear later this month, but with a bit of a difference.I am on my second marriage- my first Grandson was on my wife's side so to speak. This time it's my daughter who is about to give birth> I didn't think I would feel any different but I do!
What is nice about this one is we do not know what she is having!Grin
strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 11:50PM
Congratulations I hope you enjoy your visit to your grandchild.
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 11:51PM
Great news. I am very happy for you it is so special to have a new generation in your lives.

We are lucky enough to have our daughter and her truly scrumptious little boy still living with us and it is fantastic. Theo is nearly 4 and I have been with him since the moment he arrived into the world. It has been surprising to have a house full of toys again but worth every moment of clearing up after him!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.