Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

One Million Photographers

marvin805 2 4
1 Nov 2012 1:53PM
Is anyone else considering this competition and gallery? I submitted because I think the gallery idea is great but one of my pics got editor's choice Smile Not sure if I can post links in this forum so I haven't. Just wondering if anyone else has got involved?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
1 Nov 2012 2:00PM
Hello and welcome to the site Marvin, Have you not considered taking part in the gallerys and competitions on this site rather than reccomending others often with prizes, Perhaps you could upload some images to your portfolio on here so we can see some of your work. And guess what entry, on this site it is free unlike the one you reccomend that wants money for submissions.
marvin805 2 4
1 Nov 2012 2:04PM
Hi Kev - I have and I will. Is there a section for ePz competitions other than the general Comps tab?
marvin805 2 4
1 Nov 2012 2:06PM
btw Kev, hope I haven't done anything wrong. I just saw some other threads with folks generally chatting about competitions they are in etc so thought I could ask similar?
nik111 e2
6 2.1k United Kingdom
1 Nov 2012 2:14PM
Hi Marvin,

Welcome to ePz! You can access competitions through this section of the site: Competitions

We also run a monthly competition that's linked to our Photo Month feature and you can find more information about this month's comp here: Photo Month

Pete also gives Editor's Choice awards to members of our site Smile There's also something called Photo of the Week where the winner receives a 100 voucher from Pixum.

Hope that helps! Not entered the One Million Photographers comp myself. Smile

Nikita.
marvin805 2 4
1 Nov 2012 2:19PM
ok thanks. Will keep trach of Photo Month - don't have any fireworks shots for today's theme...
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
1 Nov 2012 2:48PM

Quote:Btw Kev, hope I haven't done anything wrong. I just saw some other threads with folks generally chatting about competitions they are in etc so thought I could ask similar?

nothing wrong marvin, as you can see ths site is very active and has much hands on by the staff .
It does seem very strange that a new member joins and reccomends a money making site without taking part in what this site has to offer altho I'm sure that was not your intention. I look forward to seeing your contributions and will be most welcome I'm sure
marvin805 2 4
1 Nov 2012 3:15PM
not the intention at all. please remove the thread if i shouldn't have started it. i'll continue to add stuff to my epz portfolio and stay active in other areas. maybe less so in the forums...!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.