Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

One of the best scams yet .. cackle ...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    SuziBlue
    SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2010 - 6:07 PM

Quote: From the Desk of Jacob Anderson
    Tel: 0027 715 838 411
    Email: jacobanderson4business@rediffmail.com

Vice-President Contract Bidding and Implementation Local Organizing Committee, South African Football Association (SAFA)

RE: Dear Friend.

In a brief introduction, I am Mr. Jacob Anderson, Vice-President, Contract bidding and Implementation of Local Organizing Committee of South Africa Football Association (SAFA) for FIFA Word-cup 2010 to be held in South Africa. Our Committee was in charge for the contract bidding for the construction of six new stadiums and renovation of four existing stadiums to meet the World and FIFA specified standards both foreign and local contractors were involved in these projects execution.

In course of exercising our duties, we were into a few sharp practices which have fetched us the sum US$19 M (Nineteen Million United States Dollars) which we intend to transfer out of our country now that the works at the sites of the six new stadiums are coming up to completion level.
    For us to realize the transfer of this deliberate over estimate of contract value and kickback, we received from two foreign firms, we needed a foreign partner, and hence I contacted you.
    For you To be sure on how this mentioned amount was realized visit this websites:

1. http://www.world-cup-south-africa-2010.com/
    2. http://www.capetownmagazine.com/articles/Sport-a-Fifa-2010~c9/South-African-2010-Local-Organising-Committee~773
    3. http://www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/wc2010/stadiums/index.html
    4. http://www.pmg.org.za/report/20080617-2010-fifa-world-cup-2009-fifa-confederatio...

I wish to assure you that this transaction is risk and hitch free as we are still in service with our government and cannot afford to make any mistake because of our reputation. This above amount can be transferred to your nominated personal or company name, which you will send for the purpose of the execution of this mutual benefit transaction.

For more details on how this transaction can be realized. Feel free to contact me on this private Email: jacobanderson4business@rediffmail.com I will prefer you to contact me on this e-mail and also to give me your private telephone number, so that I can reach you on phone.

Remember confidentiality should be our watchword, considering my position to avoid scandals.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Best regards,

Mr. Jacob Anderson.
    Vice-President L. O. C

GUFFAW!!

Last Modified By SuziBlue at 13 Jul 2010 - 6:08 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    13 Jul 2010 - 6:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BigRick
    BigRick  92085 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2010 - 6:14 PM

should i not reply to the number, giving all of my personal details then??

Tongue Wink

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    User_Removed
    13 Jul 2010 - 6:18 PM

Quote: Mr. Jacob Anderson.
    Vice-President L. O. C

Ring 'im Suze...

Gotta be a laugh!

Wink

Last Modified By User_Removed at 13 Jul 2010 - 6:19 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012607 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2010 - 6:22 PM

What makes you think its a scam? Grin

SuziBlue
    13 Jul 2010 - 6:25 PM

Hahaha!! I'm sorely tempted to string them along ...

Definitely a shining example for 419eater.

Snicker ....

BigRick
    BigRick  92085 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Jul 2010 - 10:31 PM

You could always write them a letter, and see what happens.... hire a post office box.... with all that money you should be able to afford it.... that way you can give them an address for corespondence and tell them that you want a gesture of good will in the form of 100,000 in used notes to confirm you have the funds before making any further comitments.

Wink

That would deffo work.... lol

SuziBlue
    14 Jul 2010 - 6:46 PM

Hehe!

It's over to the baiters par excellence. Much hilarity to come.

Grin

Last Modified By SuziBlue at 14 Jul 2010 - 6:47 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.