Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

One Vision Imaging

LensYews 5 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
5 Jun 2011 11:20PM
Zenfolio have just announced a new integration partner as a UK pro lab (I was pushing for Loxley - oh well), One Vision Imaging who are based in Coventry. I could only see one mention in the forum history and that was positive, from when they were known as Colab.

Does anyone have any experience of using them for client prints? Are they reliable, produce a consistent print that matches what you send them and provide good customer service? How do they respond if a client demands a reprint?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Randle 8 99 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 10:15AM
I have used One Vision Imaging or Colab (as was) for years with all my film processing, and I would rate them as very positive, any issues and they would reprint, I have started to use them for my Digital printing and the quality is just as good.
I would add that they are very local to me and I do have face to face liasion in there showroom.
JamesGarfield 5 915 4 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 10:19AM
Yep can give a great big thumbs up for One Vision, great service. I have also started using DS colour labs too as they are extremely competitive with pricing and so far are good too.
dathersmith 7 550 12 England
6 Jun 2011 12:02PM
Me too, I use them all the time and the print quality is excellent as is their service.

Darren.
peterjones 12 4.0k 1 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 12:06PM
ditto here; I have used OneVision since their pre Colab Multiprint days; quality and customer service excellent.

Peter.
LensYews 5 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 1:15PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'll look at upgrading my Zenfolio service to use them as my lab then.
stunimmo 8 9
4 Aug 2011 8:45AM
Again - One Vision / and Colab in their previous life, never had any issues, service has been of a good if not high standard. They are local to me, so I am probably fortunate that I have face to face contact.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.