Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

One Vision Imaging

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    LensYews
    LensYews  51300 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Jun 2011 - 11:20 PM

Zenfolio have just announced a new integration partner as a UK pro lab (I was pushing for Loxley - oh well), One Vision Imaging who are based in Coventry. I could only see one mention in the forum history and that was positive, from when they were known as Colab.

Does anyone have any experience of using them for client prints? Are they reliable, produce a consistent print that matches what you send them and provide good customer service? How do they respond if a client demands a reprint?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    5 Jun 2011 - 11:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Randle
    Randle  894 forum posts United Kingdom
    6 Jun 2011 - 10:15 AM

I have used One Vision Imaging or Colab (as was) for years with all my film processing, and I would rate them as very positive, any issues and they would reprint, I have started to use them for my Digital printing and the quality is just as good.
    I would add that they are very local to me and I do have face to face liasion in there showroom.

JamesGarfield
    6 Jun 2011 - 10:19 AM

Yep can give a great big thumbs up for One Vision, great service. I have also started using DS colour labs too as they are extremely competitive with pricing and so far are good too.

dathersmith
    6 Jun 2011 - 12:02 PM

Me too, I use them all the time and the print quality is excellent as is their service.

Darren.

peterjones
    peterjones e2 Member 123842 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jun 2011 - 12:06 PM

ditto here; I have used OneVision since their pre Colab Multiprint days; quality and customer service excellent.

Peter.

LensYews
    LensYews  51300 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jun 2011 - 1:15 PM

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I'll look at upgrading my Zenfolio service to use them as my lab then.

stunimmo
    stunimmo  8
    4 Aug 2011 - 8:45 AM

Again - One Vision / and Colab in their previous life, never had any issues, service has been of a good if not high standard. They are local to me, so I am probably fortunate that I have face to face contact.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.