Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

online buying

25 Mar 2013 9:29AM
has anyone ever bought online with eglobaldigitalstore

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Nigeyboy 6 537 United Kingdom
25 Mar 2013 9:36AM
Googled and found This
25 Mar 2013 9:45AM
thanks for that, don't think I'll be going there then

Cheers
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
25 Mar 2013 11:57AM
Hi, try this company, Panamoz I have used them to purchase a Sekonic L578DR light meter. It was with me within a week, here on Tenerife. They are based in the UK, but have someone in Hong Kong, who ship the goods. Excellent service and if you have to pay any import tax, they will reimburse you, which they did with me within a few hours.
Hope this helps.
Stephen
capto e2
2 1.5k 7 United Kingdom
25 Mar 2013 2:40PM
Do not deal with anyone you are not 100% sure of EVER!
tasktk 1 4
25 Apr 2013 10:27PM
Ordered sony a57 from eGlobal on 23/04 night, arrived 25/04 midday. Exactly what I ordered. The spare battery and screen protector ordered from amazon have not arrived yet. What can you expect more? HK to UK in 2 days amazing. You can even track every steps online. recommended.
A57 is also amazing. 12 FPS, like a machine gun.Smile
tasktk 1 4
26 Apr 2013 8:01AM
It is better to buy from e global than buying secondhand from ebay. Same risk but you will get a brand new one at even cheaper price.
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2013 8:19AM

Quote:It is better to buy from e global than buying secondhand from ebay. Same risk but you will get a brand new one at even cheaper price.

No its not, Via eBay you have a small amount of protection in PayPal, direct to the company none at all unless you use visa
tasktk 1 4
26 Apr 2013 8:57AM
Same. That transaction has gone through paypal.
jondf 8 2.7k
26 Apr 2013 8:51PM
It's inevitable that the harder you look for a bargain price, the more the likelihood of problems occurring. We've all done it, it's human nature and there're many retailers out there who know they'll get a steady stream of customers who can't resist a low price. These retailers often subsist in a crisis management state with the customer getting the level of service he's paid for.
tasktk 1 4
26 Apr 2013 8:56PM
Anyway, I've got a new bigger and heavier a 57 now and going to sell my smaller and lighter but nice to hold a35 on ebay.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.