Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Online Printing

25 Oct 2009 12:00PM
Help please! My stepmum wants a large print of one of my images ( Aprox 15inch by 23inch) I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a reasonaly priced on-line printing site. I've used Photobox before and wasn't very happy with the resulting prints, the colours were a bit muddy.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

irishman 10 1.1k 2 Ireland
25 Oct 2009 12:13PM
For poster size printing try AMC or intelligence direct
Milvus 7 168 2 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2009 7:54PM
I've been very pleased with DS Colour Labs. The quality is excellent and the turnaround is very fast.

I haven't had a poster printed by them but have had prints made at 15" * 10" which have been excellent.

http://www.dscolourlabs.co.uk/poster_printing.cfm
30 Oct 2009 10:52AM
Thanks very much for the help I've had the print done with AMC, it looks great.
Sylvia
amcphoto 5 2 United Kingdom
11 Nov 2009 1:01AM
Hi Sylvia

I'm Annie from AMC. There must be a lot of lurkers on these forums because I've had so many people contact me from this post in the last week so thank you! I just had to come and be nosey, but I will be a regular poster (pardon the pun). I'm glad you were pleased with your print.

I have to say that the images we have been getting from members here have been a pleasure to print and are absolutely stunning. We used to sell on eBay and it was a nightmare for quality.

I'm a professional photographer which is why I bought my first large format Epson printer several years ago, just for doing my own work. Then the poor (and very expensive) machine was idle a lot of the time so I started printing for others too and it grew. The only downside is that I now rarely pick up my own camera.

Anyway, if anyone wants advice for printing "up large" I'm more than happy to help.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.