Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Online Printing

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Sylviwhalley
    Sylviwhalley e2 Member 797 forum postsSylviwhalley vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Oct 2009 - 12:00 PM

Help please! My stepmum wants a large print of one of my images ( Aprox 15inch by 23inch) I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a reasonaly priced on-line printing site. I've used Photobox before and wasn't very happy with the resulting prints, the colours were a bit muddy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Oct 2009 - 12:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

irishman
    irishman  101118 forum posts Ireland2 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Oct 2009 - 12:13 PM

For poster size printing try AMC or intelligence direct

Milvus
    Milvus  7168 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Oct 2009 - 7:54 PM

I've been very pleased with DS Colour Labs. The quality is excellent and the turnaround is very fast.

I haven't had a poster printed by them but have had prints made at 15" * 10" which have been excellent.

http://www.dscolourlabs.co.uk/poster_printing.cfm

Last Modified By Milvus at 25 Oct 2009 - 7:54 PM
    Sylviwhalley
    Sylviwhalley e2 Member 797 forum postsSylviwhalley vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Oct 2009 - 10:52 AM

Thanks very much for the help I've had the print done with AMC, it looks great.
    Sylvia

amcphoto
    amcphoto  4 United Kingdom
    11 Nov 2009 - 1:01 AM

Hi Sylvia

I'm Annie from AMC. There must be a lot of lurkers on these forums because I've had so many people contact me from this post in the last week so thank you! I just had to come and be nosey, but I will be a regular poster (pardon the pun). I'm glad you were pleased with your print.

I have to say that the images we have been getting from members here have been a pleasure to print and are absolutely stunning. We used to sell on eBay and it was a nightmare for quality.

I'm a professional photographer which is why I bought my first large format Epson printer several years ago, just for doing my own work. Then the poor (and very expensive) machine was idle a lot of the time so I started printing for others too and it grew. The only downside is that I now rarely pick up my own camera.

Anyway, if anyone wants advice for printing "up large" I'm more than happy to help.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.