Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Online shops

17 Oct 2007 5:53PM
Am hoping to get the Sigma 50-500 in the next couple of days, have seen it on camerabox with 3 year warrenty, is this a standard warrenty from sigma and any opions on camerabox.

Thanks

Steve

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

phil beale 11 1.5k United Kingdom
17 Oct 2007 6:02PM
If your on ebay have you had a look at buying from abroad they come in around 450.

Or try warehouse express to see if they will price match? I believe they do

Phil
cambirder 10 7.2k England
17 Oct 2007 6:06PM
Don't touch Camerabox with a barge pole. The may appear to be a UK based company, but I verymuch doubt they are as from their T & C's they are breaking the law.

Quote:If your product is faulty.
Should a product fail to operate within the first 30 days simply notify us and return it in its original packaging and condition. We will exchange it for new or replace it with a model of equal or higher value or credit the invoice price at our discretion. After the first 30 days you must contact the manufacturer of your product which if applicable will repair or replace the product under it's warranty.

PSILVERMAN 10 1.3k England
17 Oct 2007 7:25PM
Cambirder is quite correct.I would think twice before giving them your hard earned.Your contract is with the vendor NOT the manufacturer.
MartinWalker 7 160 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2007 10:56PM
if you can, get the lens from Warehouse Express, they are so much better and more reliable... Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.