Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

onOne Perfect Effects

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: multiple threads
    Sylviwhalley
    Sylviwhalley e2 Member 797 forum postsSylviwhalley vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2014 - 12:03 PM

Help please, has anyone had problems downloading this free offer on EPZ, I've tried several times to download from their site (for windows) the download finishes O.K but when I try to open the program it says unknown error, (a different unknown error no each time I try to open) When I put in the 18 number registration it says "this service does not have sufficient priviliges please reinstall", I've tried this several times with no luck. What am I doing wrong? I'd be grateful for any help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Mar 2014 - 12:03 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StuartAt
    StuartAt e2 Member 91033 forum postsStuartAt vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2014 - 12:38 PM

Have you tried running as administrator? Right click on the downloaded file and choose 'Run as Administrator'. it may be that the user you are installing it as doesn't have all the necessary permissions.

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023013 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2014 - 12:40 PM

Could be a number of things but one to check is that your anti-virus software is not blocking it.

scruffytrafford

It might depend on whether you have a 32 bit pc or a 64 bit, I have only a 32 bit, and was unable to download, it does say but, with the excitement of getting something for free I didn't see this until after a failed attempt to download.

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Mar 2014 - 5:54 PM

There are a few threads running about this so just to keep everything neat, can you use this thread please
    http://www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/problem-with-perfect-effects-8-107023

• «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: multiple threads