Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

onOne Perfect Effects

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : multiple threads

6 Mar 2014 12:03PM
Help please, has anyone had problems downloading this free offer on EPZ, I've tried several times to download from their site (for windows) the download finishes O.K but when I try to open the program it says unknown error, (a different unknown error no each time I try to open) When I put in the 18 number registration it says "this service does not have sufficient priviliges please reinstall", I've tried this several times with no luck. What am I doing wrong? I'd be grateful for any help.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StuartAt e2
10 1.0k 6 England
6 Mar 2014 12:38PM
Have you tried running as administrator? Right click on the downloaded file and choose 'Run as Administrator'. it may be that the user you are installing it as doesn't have all the necessary permissions.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
6 Mar 2014 12:40PM
Could be a number of things but one to check is that your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
It might depend on whether you have a 32 bit pc or a 64 bit, I have only a 32 bit, and was unable to download, it does say but, with the excitement of getting something for free I didn't see this until after a failed attempt to download.
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
6 Mar 2014 5:54PM
There are a few threads running about this so just to keep everything neat, can you use this thread please
http://www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/problem-with-perfect-effects-8-107023