Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

ordering lee 10 stop

cassiecat 6 39 46 England
14 Apr 2010 4:06PM
does anyone know wheres likely to be the best place for availability of the lee 10 stop filter. have tried warehouse and speedgraphic, both have non in stock and on back order. i'm on hol in may and wanted one for then. thanks lesley

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Metalhead 7 1.9k 2 England
14 Apr 2010 4:22PM
Doesn't seem to be much stock anywhere...

Just had a look through some of the dealers listed on the Lee website and they say out of stock. Might be worth going through the list and calling some of them?

Or try some overseas dealers if you need it urgently?
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
14 Apr 2010 4:23PM
Try calling studiokitdirect (even though website showing as out of stock) and Robert White.
MrsS 8 4.5k 18 England
14 Apr 2010 4:31PM
I would certainly recommend Robert White. Ask to speak to Ken, he was incredibly helpful when we ordered ours. They were sold out then too, but he rang us immediately they came into stock and despatched them at 4:30pm on a Friday for next day delivery (at a really reasonable cost) - we were able to go out and "play" the very next day! Smile

HTH and hope you get to play really soon - best fun I've had with a camera in ages! Grin

Fran x
14 Apr 2010 6:38PM
thanks folks.lesley Smile
Tandberg 11 1.2k 2 England
15 Apr 2010 10:39AM
I couldnt get them anywhere.
Until i rang these

www.morco.co.uk

Tel 01623 422828
Dave
watters66 11 75 Scotland
15 Apr 2010 11:01AM
Interesting, Morco have got in some stock? I ordered a few weeks ago with them and dropped them a line last week, just to get an idea of approx del time and they replied that they weren't sure if they would get some this week.
Here's hoping Smile
Tandberg 11 1.2k 2 England
15 Apr 2010 11:30AM
Well they had none when when i rang, and he said he is expecting some in on the Monday and said he will ring if he had any spare after fulfilling orders that were already placed.
He did ring back as he had some spare

So yeah they get top marks from me
Dave
17 Apr 2010 7:55PM
thanks dave i'll give them a try. lesley
Strax 5 5 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2010 9:45PM
The big stopper is well worth hunting down. I have had mine for a few weeks now and have done a comparison review between the big stopper and the hitech 10 stop nd. The review is here if anyone is interested
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
27 Apr 2010 10:00PM
There's one on eBay just now. Just search under Lee in Photography.
23 Jun 2010 5:52PM
Dale Photographics. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago & it arrived today. Warehouse Express said it would be months.
Jenni
9 Sep 2010 10:31PM
think it took about 12 weeks, but now have the Lee 10 stop. strax's review helps justify the expense as i'm not very technical when it comes to processing.
thanks for the suggestions, and good look to those still waiting for theirs, and try not to drop them when they arrive. lesley

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.