Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Originality

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315691 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2010 - 10:44 PM

The London Eye and Kites Smile

decay.jpg

kites.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 Jun 2010 - 10:44 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KathyW
KathyW  111793 forum posts Norfolk Island12 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2010 - 11:41 PM

All the photos shown are brilliant, but I'm now a bit depressed because looking through my own pf I can't see anything that's original, or even slightly different to the norm... in fact, it's all rather boring. Sad Must try harder Tongue

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318459 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2010 - 11:45 PM

Quote: or even slightly different to the norm... in fact, it's all rather boring.

What about the scarecrow shots? I'd say few (if any) have managed to capture the look and feel you have with those.

taggart
taggart e2 Member 1042 forum poststaggart vcard United States12 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2010 - 11:54 PM

I will have a look around, most of mine have already been posted!

Jennnnn

KathyW
KathyW  111793 forum posts Norfolk Island12 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2010 - 3:26 PM

Quote: or even slightly different to the norm... in fact, it's all rather boring.
What about the scarecrow shots? I'd say few (if any) have managed to capture the look and feel you have with those.

I have to own up that I had a vague memory of something I'd seen before when I investigated the possibilities of the scarecrow... Backbeat one of the many photographers on here that have the most amazing imagination and are true artists.

To name just a few more -

kitsch

Blueroom

Victor

AnthonyH

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014846 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2010 - 3:54 PM

give them a nudge and get them add a few shots Smile

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2010 - 4:45 PM

I try to do horsey stuff to follow my wife's passion/obsession. She's my harshest critic - what I may think is good photographically she will say is crap horsey-wise. One day I'll get it right Smile. There's loads of full body still ans motion stuff, the obligatory full face, and one eye close up etc.

A couple of years ago a beutiful summer's day meet on the beach provided great opportunity all day. This is the one I liked best and best summed up the day though...sep06xw326footprints-in-the-sand.jpg

Overread
Overread  63811 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2010 - 5:18 PM

Interesting shot tooth - rather like the colours
If you want horsey ideas though you might like to have a look at some of Raphael Macek's work - is most recent few pages is very horsey and creative.

User_Removed
17 Jun 2010 - 5:33 PM

Here is one I did today. no lens. I drilled a hole in green tape and using extension tubes turned my 1d mkiii into a pinhole camera. not original but the idea of using coloured tape maybe. hope to develop this fun . Smile20100617-pinhole-0037.jpg

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315691 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2010 - 9:47 PM

Recently had ago at using off camera gelled flash units in a shower, most of the results are too adult to post here.

Here`s just one taken using just a single red gelled unit just prior.

Fun and challenging and probably the longest shower I`ve had in my life Smile

p6153049.jpg

How I kept one unit dry, wrapped it up in a freezer bag.

p6153069.jpg

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2010 - 10:29 PM

Quote: Fun and challenging and probably the longest shower I`ve had in my life

I hope that is not your bum!
LOL

Paul Morgan
17 Jun 2010 - 10:47 PM

Was behind the camera Smile

Paul Morgan
17 Jun 2010 - 11:05 PM

Quote: Upload it and see if one of the eagle eyed members can find a similar image that has previously been uploaded

Loads here Pete, the fruits left to the imagination Smile

here

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318459 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2010 - 11:19 AM

Anyone shot high key at Crosby beach before? I can't remember any...it's usually a rich sunset.

crosby-8023.jpg

theorderingone
18 Jun 2010 - 12:08 PM

I've never seen a live music shot taken quite like this before

dragonforce059.jpg

And I've never managed to take one like that since.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.