Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Our 2011 Christmas Newsletter Prize Draw Bonanza is Nearly Here!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

tj
tj ePHOTOzine Staff 111945 forum poststj vcard England
29 Nov 2011 - 2:33 AM

Hi everyone

Yep, you heard right... we're doing it again!

This is a heads-up to keep an eye out for this year's fantastic Christmas newsletter, jam-packed with thousands of pounds of prizes to give away!

We've been working very hard behind the scenes to yet again bring you another humongous free-to-enter prize draw to thank you, our members for your continued support. We know there are plenty of other photo sites out there to visit, so this is our way of showing our appreciation for your continued loyalty ten years down the line.

As usual, newsletter subscribers will be the first to see and enter this year's prize draws so make sure you're registered and add newsletter@ephotozine.com to your email safe list... and don't be mean, tell all your family and friends too!

Please also take time to click on each generous sponsor's message - you might just find the Christmas present inspiration you've been searching for!

All that is left to say for now is have a wonderful Christmas and very best of luck in the draws.

TJ and the EPZ team.

Last Modified By tj at 29 Nov 2011 - 2:43 AM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Nov 2011 - 2:33 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84312 forum posts England163 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 7:28 AM

Brilliant! Can't wait! Grin

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122334 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 9:34 AM

Wouldn't be Christmas without it Smile

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104034 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 11:16 AM

another depressing christmas when I don't win anything then!! WinkGrinGrin

gingerdelight
29 Nov 2011 - 11:19 AM

Quote: Another depressing christmas when I don't win anything then!! WinkGrinGrin

I agree! WinkWinkWink

Seriously, I cannot wait!!!! Grin

Carol

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73389 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 11:24 AM

Me too!
But with the number of registered members & the number of prizes available the chances of winning are fairly small. But better than the lottery.

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122334 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 2:53 PM

Don't give up. I've won twice and I never win anything!

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73389 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 3:39 PM

Quote: Don't give up. I've won twice and I never win anything!

Favouritism!
Do we have a prize clique here as well as a click clique?? Wink

Gaucho
29 Nov 2011 - 4:08 PM

Damn! That's torn it Sad

icphoto
icphoto  131453 forum posts England
29 Nov 2011 - 4:16 PM

You have got to be in it to win it - as they say!Grin

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318459 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 4:23 PM

Once again I will be sitting on the edge not allowed to enter and seeing all those great items pass through our hands. It's seriously good kit that we get and full respect to Tracey and Tricia for organising, and to the team for all the hard work, making sure it all comes together - it's the major task of the year.

Good luck everyone.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Billyray
Billyray  670 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 8:32 PM

Thanks to all the team at EPZ

Good luck to everyone, we all have the same chance.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95940 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Nov 2011 - 9:32 PM

I know someone (personally), who won a DELL laptop on hereSmile

tj
29 Nov 2011 - 9:47 PM

Absolutely - you have to be in it to win it!

Just to whet your appetites, I confirmed a Pentax K-5 kit today! Plus we have some fabulous compact cameras, printers, software, tripods, camera bags, shopping vouchers... not to mention some invaluable epz goodies! Wink

Keep an eye out because it's imminent - we are so busy finalising everything - and best of luck everyone!

P.S. No Pete, you can't enter under an alias for the K-5 Wink

tj
2 Dec 2011 - 7:51 PM

We're nearly there folks! It will be sledging its way into your inboxes next week! Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.