Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Our 2011 Christmas Newsletter Prize Draw Bonanza is Nearly Here!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
20 Feb 2012 - 2:20 PM

Just finished opening my new Pentax K-5 Kit which arrived today , thanks guys a great prize. Looks the dogs and again many thanks to a ll at EPZ for such an effort and great prizes, roll on 2012`s draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!

New K-5 Kit prize from X-Mass draw Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Feb 2012 - 2:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
20 Feb 2012 - 2:23 PM

Nice one enjoy Smile

I'm still waiting for the MyMemory Voucher. Not been emailed due a technical hitch and was supposed to be sent 2 days ago......

Still I have been quite lucky of late and won a mountain bike via facebook Smile

arnieg
arnieg  10682 forum posts England
20 Feb 2012 - 2:44 PM

still waiting on the epsom printer no commication from anybody about delivery

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
20 Feb 2012 - 9:54 PM

I would dearly love to say I will get many many years pleasure from this wonderful camera, but sadly that will not be!!!! I suffer a disabling condition that keeps me pretty much imobile a lot now and my joy was getting out and about with others and enjoying the wonderful countryside etc. With that taken the joy of the photography I loved has gone as well :-( I have a wonderful little Olympus XZ-1 that fullfills all my needs perfectly. But as this was a prize in a raffle feel guilty about thinking of not keeping it. I was thinking I will sell it allowing someone to have the full use of it and with proceeds get myself something that will give me pleasure and remind me of the wonderful feeling of winning such a tremendous prize from EPZ and Pentax.

Shoot me if I`m wrong but i really do feel guilty having this and letting it gather dust. So I will put it in the classifieds for a good price and hopefully 2 folk, me and the buyer , will be thrilled.

Again my appologies to all those who think I am just cashing in on a freebie, not the truth at all as I hope those that know me will agree with.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
20 Feb 2012 - 10:07 PM

it is yours, so do whatever you want, Davie.
Keep it, sell it, chuck it (prefer my way) .... Smile

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104023 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
21 Feb 2012 - 7:22 AM

sounds like a fair exchange.....Smile

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2012 - 9:39 AM

We usually have people saying they never win anything. Well we have something where you cannot fail to win going on at the moment. You'd normally have to enter a competition and draw to get the prize we have to offer, but in this case you just have to be quick and on a first come first served basis. If you would like an one to one 25min workshop session or 15min personal portfolio review with a top professionals Drew Gardner, Jacob James or Phil Coates. Go to this link now FREE Photography Portfolio Reviews And One-To-One Sessions

The will be held at the Focus On Imaging Show 2012 (4 to 7 March 2012)

Only book if you know you will definitely be able to attend. And for the portfolio review please choose the photographer who's work yours is similar to, so you get the best advice.

The workshops should be a brilliant opportunity to get to know how the pros tackle subjects.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
2 Mar 2012 - 12:38 PM

I've just received my books from Albelli. I'm really pleased with them. If I hadn't won a prize in the draw I wouldn't have bothered but now I think I'll do some more.
Big Thanks to Pete and the Team. SmileSmileSmile

arnieg
arnieg  10682 forum posts England
13 Mar 2012 - 4:58 PM

epson printer arrived today great bit of kit thanks pete and the team
arnie

annaliese
annaliese  10421 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Mar 2012 - 5:46 PM

My printer arrived today, its a beast! lol

Thank you very much Smile

robs
robs  11660 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jun 2012 - 1:30 AM

I think it was 2009 or 2010 I won something in a Christmas prize draw... never heard anything about it again! I can't even remember what it was I was supposed to have "won" now Grin

Still - it was exciting seeing my name in the list!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.