Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Our 2011 Christmas Newsletter Prize Draw Bonanza is Nearly Here!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

LensYews
LensYews  51309 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 12:14 AM

Wow, that was painful on an iphone, gave up in the end and fired up the laptop to find there was only one more prize I'd not yet got to on the phone. lol

Hopes of a Canon EOD 1DX + 200-400mm lens prize dashed. Oh well, perhaps next year.

Good luck everyone

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Dec 2011 - 12:14 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73355 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 12:31 AM

Quote: Appears to be an impressive list but is there anything that you would actually want or use ?

Cameras
Printers
Pro Show Director
Editing software
Camera strap/ E2 membership
websites

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 5:15 AM

Quote: Appears to be an impressive list but is there anything that you would actually want or use ?

Hell yes! Not everyone is made of money and can afford some of the gear that's up for grabs! Although I must admit there's one or two things I didn't put myself in the draw for, but I like to think that not entering myself for those things give others the chance to win. It not obligatory to enter all the draws.

Well done TJ and the team for such a grand effort in getting the prizes together.......Bit of brown nosing there, I'll have the slide scanner please GrinGrinGrinGrin

Ade

MrsS
MrsS  84527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 6:45 AM

Feeling left out here - not had mine yet! I AM signed up for the newsletter too! Sad

Last Modified By MrsS at 9 Dec 2011 - 6:45 AM
JJGEE
JJGEE  96319 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 8:42 AM

Quote: Feeling left out here - not had mine yet! I AM signed up for the newsletter too! Sad

You have recently changed your username Wink and are therefore further down the alphabet.

Cephus
Cephus  92128 forum posts England
9 Dec 2011 - 8:57 AM

Get your coat. Tongue

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53645 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 9:06 AM

Ah, Even a Sony man might want a lovely big A2 print Smile Granted the Pentax membership bit might not be the best for you - unless you also win that lovely K-r.
Good luck anyway.

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 9 Dec 2011 - 9:07 AM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 9:33 AM

Ah, Even a Sony man might want a lovely big A2 printer.

So would my OH. I'd get soooo many brownie points if I won this. Smile

kaybee
kaybee  103830 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 9:49 AM

It must be great to have enough 'stuff' to render such a list useless and sad that one don't know anyone who would delight in a gift or donation.

Last Modified By kaybee at 9 Dec 2011 - 9:49 AM
strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 12:39 PM

Lots of prizes I would love to have so it looks great for a "Free" competition. Different people are going to want different things so not every prize is going to be on the wanted list but I find it hard to believe that there are not at least a couple of items to take your fancy.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ooohh...just looked at the prizes, at least there is another chance for me to win a PEN, albeit probably slimmer than winning the lottery.
Great prizes, so well done to the team.... and.......... Pretty please....Smile

LensYews
LensYews  51309 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 1:47 PM

Quote: Ooohh...just looked at the prizes, at least there is another chance for me to win a PEN, albeit probably slimmer than winning the lottery.
Great prizes, so well done to the team.... and.......... Pretty please....Smile

You'll probably find a Biro from EPZ HQ winging its way to you now Smile

jabe
jabe  3 United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 1:48 PM

Grin HAPPY XMASS ONE AND ALL Grin

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 1:48 PM

Can't wait.....LOL

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
9 Dec 2011 - 1:54 PM

Quote: I find it hard to believe that there are not at least a couple of items to take your fancy.

Totally agree. For a photographer the Wex Photographic prize is about the closest thing to a 50 note you'll get. If anyone wins and doesn't want their prize voucher I'll have it, likewise to 17 of the other prizes that I'd gladly take off your hands...especially the K-5.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.