Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Owl & Buzzard Photography Day - 17/01/2009

User_Removed 6 78 1 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2009 7:34PM
Brilliant Day

Huge thankyou to Vince and Juliet for all their hard work. Great day have booked for next week. Smile

Good to meet everyone
Dave

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
17 Jan 2009 7:35PM
Patience, Barrie, patience... Smile
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2009 7:54PM

Quote:So where are the photos guys?

Wish I could get to one of these events.....

Have posted a quick shot for you ...lots more to come

Val
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2009 7:56PM

Quote:Brilliant Day

Huge thankyou to Vince and Juliet for all their hard work. Great day have booked for next week.

Good to meet everyone
Dave

Me too.....see you all next week ...

Val
17 Jan 2009 8:07PM
You're a glutton for punishment Val LOL. Look forward to meeting you next week - my second visit too as I had a trip as a birthday present last year. Fortunately I live very near.

Here's hoping we get good weather.

Helen.
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2009 8:21PM
Hi Helen

It is a fabulous day.....I really want to practice the flight shots ...a definate could do better on some of those Smile

See you next week

Val
User_Removed 9 4.9k England
17 Jan 2009 9:44PM
Had a brilliant time today......thanks to Vince and Juliet, For their expertise and hard work..... and the Stars of the day Kaln, Willow etc.

Great to met you all, and thanks John for the lens demo.......on my wish list along with the Sidekick......I wish, I wish, I wish....Smile

Fell asleep after Tea....... so I'm still processing images.. lol

Col
17 Jan 2009 10:02PM
Hi to those who came on today's meet.

Me, Juliette & the birds would like to offer a massive thank you for helping to create such a great day, yes we are here to do our bit but so are you too, this helps to make a day run smoothly.

We found you ALL to be part of a great team & so professionally mannered too, not just to us here but to each other. You are a real credit to ePHOTOzine!!!!!!!

Thank you for making it a pleasurable day

Vince, Juliette & the Birds
Barn Owl Centre
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2009 7:25PM
Met check for Saturday is looking good at the moment..
Perhaps a tad to good Smile
Mind you the sun doesn't get very high at this time of year so perhaps won't be to much of a problem

Adrian
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2009 8:30PM
I cant wait for Saturday to come round ....

Last week was brilliant ......

See you all at the weekend.

Val

Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
21 Jan 2009 8:33PM
Saturday will soon be here and I'll doubtless be wishing I had more lenses to play with Smile Let's hope Metcheck is telling the truth Adrian - it was a bit grim on the way home from work this evening!
21 Jan 2009 9:51PM
As the person who must live nearest to the centre I can tell you that at the moment the weather is foul. Must look at Metcheck because the last time I looked it didn't look much good.

Really looking forward to Saturday. I had a great day last year including seeing Vince's finger mistaken for food!
23 Jan 2009 1:26AM
This message has been PM-ed to all attendees.

Just a quick note to ask if you can call me after 4.30pm on Friday 23rd to confirm for Saturday 24th Jan's, Owl & Buzzard Meet.

Due to work going on by the electric company surrounding the farm, we have been told that our electric will be turned off all day on Friday 23rd Jan from 8.30am until 4.30pm.

Please contact me after 4.30pm when the electric is back on. I can be reached on any of the below numbers up to about 10pm

Contact details below.

Cheers

Vince
Barn Owl Centre
www.barnowl.co.uk
Tel: 01452 383999
Mob: 07932 429540
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
23 Jan 2009 10:25AM
Have fun everyone! Hope the weather be kind to you all.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
23 Jan 2009 10:40AM
Fingers crossed - it's come out lovely here in Cheltenham today so I shall remain optimistic Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.