Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Owl & Buzzard Photography Day - 17/01/2009

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Hazelmouse
23 Jan 2009 - 2:11 PM

Very windy over here (west of you). I know that gives Vince problems with flying the birds. Fingers crossed it calms down over night - look forward to meeting everyone.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
23 Jan 2009 - 2:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

VinceJones
23 Jan 2009 - 6:19 PM

Just to let everyone know that its all go for tomorrow with the doors opening at 10.30am for a 11ish start, thats after coffee's & tea's

Please make sure you ALL wrap up warm & wear decent footwear for the countryside.

I & the birds are looking forward to the meet.

Vince

User_Removed
23 Jan 2009 - 6:28 PM

I'd sell my Granny to go on one of these "meets"- have a nice day everyone Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 23 Jan 2009 - 6:28 PM
ValSaxby
ValSaxby e2 Member 8132 forum postsValSaxby vcard United Kingdom
23 Jan 2009 - 7:33 PM

Looking forward to meeting you all and a second chance at those shots. Got the thermals ready, wellie boots and yard boots in the car.

See you all tomorrow.

Val

Smile

Buffalo_Tom
Buffalo_Tom e2 Member 82322 forum postsBuffalo_Tom vcard Wales9 Constructive Critique Points
23 Jan 2009 - 9:55 PM

Really looking forward to this one after viewing the shots from last week.See you all in the morning.Safe journey everyone.
Tom.

ValSaxby
24 Jan 2009 - 7:36 PM

Another super day with Vince, Juliet and the wonderful birds at the Barn Owl Centre. Thanks to you all for your hard work in making these events such fun.

Still uploading images hope to have something to post later.

Great to meet everyone.

Val

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2009 - 7:42 PM

Yep - thank you for an excellent day out - wonderful attention paid to the needs of us diddy lens users and highly recommendedSmile

More than I can say for the results of my endeavours but I've a few hopefully worthy of uploading!

Last Modified By cattyal at 24 Jan 2009 - 7:43 PM
Buffalo_Tom
Buffalo_Tom e2 Member 82322 forum postsBuffalo_Tom vcard Wales9 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2009 - 7:50 PM

Just a short line to thank Vince and Juliet for their hospitality and the efforts in making it a great day today.Absolutely loved it and will be going back at some stage.Good to meet everyone and to put names to faces.Look forward to seeing the resulting images.
All the best.
Tom.

blackbird
blackbird  7159 forum posts United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2009 - 7:52 PM

Quote: thank you for an excellent day out - wonderful attention paid to the needs of us diddy lens users

I second that! thank you Vince and Juliet for your hard work, and the birds were beautiful and so good to put up with us all

Last Modified By blackbird at 24 Jan 2009 - 7:52 PM
User_Removed
24 Jan 2009 - 9:44 PM

Another great day down on the farm. Thanks Vince and juliette for your patience and hard work.

The birds were brilliant , especially Ashley on his debut.

So whos up for going back in April Smile

Dave

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2009 - 9:45 PM

Quote: So whos up for going back in April

Dave

I am Smile

ValSaxby
24 Jan 2009 - 10:15 PM

Quote: So whos up for going back in April

Dave

Yes please!

Val

Phil_Morgan
24 Jan 2009 - 10:19 PM

Thanks to Vince and juliette for another great day. If anything the weather was to kind!! Lots of my shots are REALLY contrasty!! Not looked at the in flights yet though.

Phil.

cameraman
cameraman  11227 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
24 Jan 2009 - 11:37 PM

What a wonderfull day. Well organized, complete with good weather, and fabulous birds. Many thanks to Vince and Juliette for their hard work and support. And thanks for the good company. I am very glad to have met you all.
And as for the April meet....yes please.

Michael.

Last Modified By cameraman at 24 Jan 2009 - 11:38 PM
cattyal
25 Jan 2009 - 12:26 PM

I've just added a few snaps to the mods section of my latest upload - of the 24th Jan meeting - feel free to add any more Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.