Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Owl & Buzzard Photography Day - 17/01/2009

23 Jan 2009 2:11PM
Very windy over here (west of you). I know that gives Vince problems with flying the birds. Fingers crossed it calms down over night - look forward to meeting everyone.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

23 Jan 2009 6:19PM
Just to let everyone know that its all go for tomorrow with the doors opening at 10.30am for a 11ish start, thats after coffee's & tea's

Please make sure you ALL wrap up warm & wear decent footwear for the countryside.

I & the birds are looking forward to the meet.

Vince
User_Removed 12 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2009 6:28PM
I'd sell my Granny to go on one of these "meets"- have a nice day everyone Smile
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2009 7:33PM
Looking forward to meeting you all and a second chance at those shots. Got the thermals ready, wellie boots and yard boots in the car.

See you all tomorrow.

Val

Smile
Buffalo_Tom e2
8 2.3k 9 Wales
23 Jan 2009 9:55PM
Really looking forward to this one after viewing the shots from last week.See you all in the morning.Safe journey everyone.
Tom.
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2009 7:36PM
Another super day with Vince, Juliet and the wonderful birds at the Barn Owl Centre. Thanks to you all for your hard work in making these events such fun.

Still uploading images hope to have something to post later.

Great to meet everyone.

Val
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
24 Jan 2009 7:42PM
Yep - thank you for an excellent day out - wonderful attention paid to the needs of us diddy lens users and highly recommendedSmile

More than I can say for the results of my endeavours but I've a few hopefully worthy of uploading!
Buffalo_Tom e2
8 2.3k 9 Wales
24 Jan 2009 7:50PM
Just a short line to thank Vince and Juliet for their hospitality and the efforts in making it a great day today.Absolutely loved it and will be going back at some stage.Good to meet everyone and to put names to faces.Look forward to seeing the resulting images.
All the best.
Tom.
blackbird 8 159 15 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2009 7:52PM

Quote:thank you for an excellent day out - wonderful attention paid to the needs of us diddy lens users

I second that! thank you Vince and Juliet for your hard work, and the birds were beautiful and so good to put up with us all
User_Removed 6 78 1 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2009 9:44PM
Another great day down on the farm. Thanks Vince and juliette for your patience and hard work.

The birds were brilliant , especially Ashley on his debut.

So whos up for going back in April Smile

Dave
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
24 Jan 2009 9:45PM

Quote:So whos up for going back in April

Dave

I am Smile
ValSaxby e2
9 140 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2009 10:15PM

Quote:So whos up for going back in April

Dave

Yes please!

Val
Phil_Morgan 8 182 1 Wales
24 Jan 2009 10:19PM
Thanks to Vince and juliette for another great day. If anything the weather was to kind!! Lots of my shots are REALLY contrasty!! Not looked at the in flights yet though.

Phil.
cameraman 11 227 1 England
24 Jan 2009 11:37PM
What a wonderfull day. Well organized, complete with good weather, and fabulous birds. Many thanks to Vince and Juliette for their hard work and support. And thanks for the good company. I am very glad to have met you all.
And as for the April meet....yes please.

Michael.
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
25 Jan 2009 12:26PM
I've just added a few snaps to the mods section of my latest upload - of the 24th Jan meeting - feel free to add any more Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.