Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Panamoz.com

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    TinyTog
    TinyTog  6105 forum posts England
    9 Mar 2010 - 8:33 PM

Has anyone bought anything from panamoz.com, as they're selling lenses quite cheap (sigma 10-20 f/3.5 EX DC HSM) for only 380. And I dont want to part with good money for no reason at all...

Dave

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Mar 2010 - 8:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Mar 2010 - 1:33 AM

Never heard of them, I would do some research about them before parting with your hard earned.....Smile

LensYews
    LensYews  51309 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Mar 2010 - 1:47 AM

I think a friend just bought a Sigma 150-500 through them. Didn't seem to have any issues with purchasing and delivery. I supect it was a grey import though.

I'll check with him later today, but the site looks like the same one he showed me.

guidoa
    guidoa  131331 forum posts United Kingdom
    10 Mar 2010 - 8:11 AM

I never deal with a company that does not show its address on its website.

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Mar 2010 - 8:22 AM

Quote: I never deal with a company that does not show its address on its website.

Me too....and phone number. If I can only send email to contact them, then forget it.

Henchard
    Henchard  92744 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Mar 2010 - 8:32 AM

From their website

Quote: panamoz is a global business with warehouses in multiple countries. In order to ensure that our customers pay the lowest possible carriage charge and credit card fees we may sometimes dispatch an order from a different warehouse.

On occasion, this may result in the order being invoiced in a different currency. However VAT and Duty charges issued by the courier company will be prepaid this will ensure customers pay no additional fees

Please note that some products on our site do come with international warranty. This warranty is not transferable, i.e., if our customers sell or give away their cameras, the new owners will not be entitled to inherit the warranty.

Grey imports?

Domain name registered in the Netherlands on 16 Nov 2009

TinyTog
    TinyTog  6105 forum posts England
    10 Mar 2010 - 10:11 AM

cheers guys, thought id ask before buying. I knew there would be knowledgeable people on here. I'll stick with the companies I know and love then... Hopefully I'll pick up something today at the N.E.C.

Many thanks again....

Niknut
    Niknut e2 Member 4660 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom63 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Mar 2010 - 8:20 PM

Recently bought my Sigma 10-20 from Amazon for 360 incl. P&P......Great price,great service, hope this helps !

MrBMorris
    MrBMorris  727 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 Feb 2012 - 7:46 PM

Just thought I'd update this thread, I just got my Sigma 10-20 from there for 305 and the service was amazing, came with a 3 year warrantee through them.

It took 2 days to arrive from hong kong, I'm more than happy with Panamoz.com

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.