Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Panasonic DMC-FZ38

MattGrayson 7 622 3 England
10 Aug 2009 4:53PM
Hi Everyone, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38 review has been fully updated and is online to view.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

15 Jun 2010 1:08PM
hey everyone
i wanted to know the good and the bad about the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ38 Digital Camera
http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-panasonic-fz38-digital-camera-black/p1032951

if anyone has experience using this camera can you tell me what was good and what was bad?
what kind of pictures can it take (like fast moving)?
would you be able to take pictures of birds flying or something running?
any help is much appreciated
15 Jun 2010 5:20PM
I suspect not many people on EPZ have this camera but you can read plenty of owners' opinions here .
14 Aug 2012 6:30PM
Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me, I was taking photos of students at summer school today and all of a sudden, the on/off switch stopped working.It just slides along, does anyone know if this is a fault on this unit and because the online shop we bought it from, has gone into liquidation and i think my warranty is void, can anyone give me an indication about how much it may cost to repair? Thank you so much! I can't be without my trusty camera too long!
KenTaylor e2
10 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
14 Aug 2012 10:52PM

Quote:has gone into liquidation and i think my warranty is void,

Warranty is with the manufacturer, not the seller.
You will need all the details of the sale.
strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
15 Aug 2012 12:22AM
Hi who did you buy it from, was it a grey importer or a UK company? Regardless have a look here and try contacting them, you may end up with a free repair providing you have receipts etc and the camera has either a CE mark or you have the World Wide Warranty Service documents. Give them a go and good luck.

Quote:Non CE marked Panasonic Products
Please be advised that it is unlawful to sell non-CE marked products in the United Kingdom.
Accordingly, Panasonic will only provide under guarantee after sales service to such products
if presented for service accompanied by the appropriate, and correctly completed,
documentation, irrespective of the retailer from whom the product was purchased.
Products purchased within the EU must carry a CE marking and should be submitted for
service with a valid purchase receipt from within the EU.

In the case of Digital Stills Cameras and Camcorders, purchased outside of the EU, which
may qualify for worldwide warranty, the product should be submitted for service with a valid
purchase receipt from the country of purchase and correctly stamped and completed
worldwide warranty documentation.

Products submitted for service without the correct documentation will receive service.
However, this would be provided on a fully chargeable basis to the customer. This would
include repairs to a product that is purchased within the EU but carries no CE marking

16 Aug 2012 5:13PM
thank you very much for your advice!
Growmore e2
6 4 3 England
24 Aug 2012 3:48PM
p1030159-edited-1.jpg

Just got a new toy a Panasonic DMC TZ20 i love this fantastic little camera.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.