Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Panasonic DMC-FZ38

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MattGrayson
    10 Aug 2009 - 4:53 PM

Hi Everyone, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38 review has been fully updated and is online to view.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ38

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Aug 2009 - 4:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saraan2008
    15 Jun 2010 - 1:08 PM

hey everyone
    i wanted to know the good and the bad about the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ38 Digital Camera
    http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-panasonic-fz38-digital-camera-black/p1032951

if anyone has experience using this camera can you tell me what was good and what was bad?
    what kind of pictures can it take (like fast moving)?
    would you be able to take pictures of birds flying or something running?
    any help is much appreciated

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139544 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Jun 2010 - 5:20 PM

I suspect not many people on EPZ have this camera but you can read plenty of owners' opinions here.

gabbyannie
    14 Aug 2012 - 6:30 PM

Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me, I was taking photos of students at summer school today and all of a sudden, the on/off switch stopped working.It just slides along, does anyone know if this is a fault on this unit and because the online shop we bought it from, has gone into liquidation and i think my warranty is void, can anyone give me an indication about how much it may cost to repair? Thank you so much! I can't be without my trusty camera too long!

KenTaylor
    KenTaylor e2 Member 102983 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Aug 2012 - 10:52 PM

Quote: has gone into liquidation and i think my warranty is void,

Warranty is with the manufacturer, not the seller.
    You will need all the details of the sale.

strawman
    strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Aug 2012 - 12:22 AM

Hi who did you buy it from, was it a grey importer or a UK company? Regardless have a look here and try contacting them, you may end up with a free repair providing you have receipts etc and the camera has either a CE mark or you have the World Wide Warranty Service documents. Give them a go and good luck.

Quote: Non CE marked Panasonic Products
    Please be advised that it is unlawful to sell non-CE marked products in the United Kingdom.
    Accordingly, Panasonic will only provide under guarantee after sales service to such products
    if presented for service accompanied by the appropriate, and correctly completed,
    documentation, irrespective of the retailer from whom the product was purchased.
    Products purchased within the EU must carry a CE marking and should be submitted for
    service with a valid purchase receipt from within the EU.

In the case of Digital Stills Cameras and Camcorders, purchased outside of the EU, which
    may qualify for worldwide warranty, the product should be submitted for service with a valid
    purchase receipt from the country of purchase and correctly stamped and completed
    worldwide warranty documentation.

Products submitted for service without the correct documentation will receive service.
    However, this would be provided on a fully chargeable basis to the customer. This would
    include repairs to a product that is purchased within the EU but carries no CE marking

Last Modified By strawman at 15 Aug 2012 - 12:25 AM
    gabbyannie
    16 Aug 2012 - 5:13 PM

thank you very much for your advice!

Growmore
    Growmore e2 Member 5Growmore vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Aug 2012 - 3:48 PM

p1030159-edited-1.jpgJust got a new toy a Panasonic DMC TZ20 i love this fantastic little camera.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.