Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Panoramic printing

28 Jul 2012 9:38PM
Guy's I have a Epson Stylus Photo R2880, problem is I can't workout how to print my Panoramic shots wider than A3+ format.
I know that the printer is capable of printing upto 44 inches long but I just can't see how to set up the printer interface.
Anyone with the answers?
Thanks in advance
Adrian

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ensign e2
7 192 1 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2012 9:55PM
Hi Adrian, Welcome to the site. Epson used to make a panoramic paper which I used, this could also be found in the drop down menu where you locate the A3/A4 ect.
If it is not there I am not sure where to try.
Bernard.
28 Jul 2012 10:01PM
Thanks Bernard, I have the 13in roll paper but just can't set the printer to actually print wider than the A3+ size (eg. 13" x 44").
28 Jul 2012 11:30PM
Try setting your dimensions the opposite way round to what you're doing, ie swap width for height. I've had headaches with this in the past. HTH.
Alex.
29 Jul 2012 12:08PM
Thanks for your advise Guys, Just found this:

Page 19 - 22 in the manual 'Printing from Start to Finish' (http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/r2880_/r2880_ug.pdf)

Select the paper Size setting for the paper you loaded. If you loaded roll paper or canvas media, create a custom paper size. Select User Defined in the Size menu, then click the User Defined button. Type a name for your custom size. For the Paper Width, enter 8.3for A4- or 12.95 for Super B-size rolls. For the Paper Height enter the desired length up to 44 inches. Click Save, click OK, then select your custom paper size in the Size menu.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.