Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Panoramic printing

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    EOS_Snapper
    28 Jul 2012 - 9:38 PM

Guy's I have a Epson Stylus Photo R2880, problem is I can't workout how to print my Panoramic shots wider than A3+ format.
    I know that the printer is capable of printing upto 44 inches long but I just can't see how to set up the printer interface.
    Anyone with the answers?
    Thanks in advance
    Adrian

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Jul 2012 - 9:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ensign
    ensign e2 Member 7185 forum postsensign vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Jul 2012 - 9:55 PM

Hi Adrian, Welcome to the site. Epson used to make a panoramic paper which I used, this could also be found in the drop down menu where you locate the A3/A4 ect.
    If it is not there I am not sure where to try.
    Bernard.

EOS_Snapper
    28 Jul 2012 - 10:01 PM

Thanks Bernard, I have the 13in roll paper but just can't set the printer to actually print wider than the A3+ size (eg. 13" x 44").

bigalguitarpicker
    28 Jul 2012 - 11:30 PM

Try setting your dimensions the opposite way round to what you're doing, ie swap width for height. I've had headaches with this in the past. HTH.
    Alex.

EOS_Snapper
    29 Jul 2012 - 12:08 PM

Thanks for your advise Guys, Just found this:

Page 19 - 22 in the manual 'Printing from Start to Finish' (http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/r2880_/r2880_ug.pdf)

Select the paper Size setting for the paper you loaded. If you loaded roll paper or canvas media, create a custom paper size. Select User Defined in the Size menu, then click the User Defined button. Type a name for your custom size. For the Paper Width, enter 8.3for A4- or 12.95 for Super B-size rolls. For the Paper Height enter the desired length up to 44 inches. Click Save, click OK, then select your custom paper size in the Size menu.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.