Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Paolo Nutini

Fishnet 10 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2009 4:29PM
I'm probably behind everyone else here (as usual) but I have been hearing a song by Paolo Nutini on the radio all week, sounded like a really old bloke that I'd imagine singing with The Buena Vista Social Club, so I just checked him out on Spotify and discovered he is in fact a very young, Scottish, Pre-Raphaelite looking chap! His voice should not be coming out of his body, it's not normal.

So I've listened to his Sunny Side Up album and it is very rare for me to find an album in which I love every single track on it and even rarer for me to find one I would be prepared to spend money on.

But I have with this one.

Check him out on Spotify or here .

(Pencil Full of Lead is my fave and had me and the Popster jiving round the dinning room)

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

uggyy 9 2.1k 9 Scotland
2 Jun 2009 5:10PM
Your slightly behind the times Wink

He is from Paisley... Doing rather well for himself, even in the old USA of A...

Good tunes and really interesting voice.
2 Jun 2009 6:04PM
imho his best track is "last request" but the acoustic version off the album" these streets "
Fishnet 10 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2009 6:13PM
I live in my own little bubble, it's quite nice, and occasionally it bumps into the world Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.