Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Paper Suppliers ?

18 Dec 2010 2:26AM
I don't do much home printing because it is usually cheaper just to order on-line from one of the many printing companies. However it can be useful to print the occasional 5x7, but it seems to cost about 10p a sheet. Where do you buy your paper from, anyone got some good tips for suppliers ? I'm not overly concerned about quality so don't need the big brand name paper.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

18 Dec 2010 5:45AM
Try Harmann direct, got a good range + free delivery.
pluffy e2
7 135 United Kingdom
18 Dec 2010 9:40AM
You could try CVB Media, they sell a really good selection from Mirror papers.
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
18 Dec 2010 10:51AM
7-day Shop (They are in the CI, so it takes a day longer for post. But they tend to be much cheaper than the next best I found - Premier Ink and Photographic. ) For example, their Ilford Smooth Pearl A3+ is 19.55 for 25 sheets as opposed to Premier's 25.95.

By the way, if you really only use a few sheets of very small sizes, it can still be cheaper to buy larger sizes and cut them up. Then, if you do want an occasional larger print, you have paper stock available.

18 Dec 2010 11:46AM
@jken I guess you mean Harman as google for Harmann throws up incontinence products, not quite the type of paper product I was looking for, well not yet anyway Tongue

Thanks for the suggestions so far.
It seems that most places do 6x4 or A4, 5x7 seems to be far less common and yet I would have thought it was quite a popular size.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.