Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

pay as you go tarriff whats the catch

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    youmightlikethis
    youmightlikethis e2 Member 121003 forum postsyoumightlikethis vcard Scotland
    7 Jul 2012 - 3:19 PM

getting a new phone soon will be be pay as you go cant decide between orange vodafone or tesco which seems to be vfm the big two will have the coverage so will the supermarket deal be as good

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    7 Jul 2012 - 3:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Louise_Morris
    Louise_Morris e2 Member 42289 forum postsLouise_Morris vcard England
    7 Jul 2012 - 3:23 PM

I used to use Tesco PAYG and beloved still uses it now. No problems whatsoever I only went back to a Vodafone contract because the phone I wanted was available with Vodafone & not Tesco. No hesitation in recommending them - coverage is just as good - no problems at all. Hope this helps. Lou

edtaylor
    edtaylor  3104 forum posts United Kingdom
    7 Jul 2012 - 3:27 PM

I used to have an ASDA payg phone they are vodafone only cheaper. I had no problem with them. I only left them because I went contract.

Graham_Rainham

My very simple phone and O2 PAYG costs me about 50 per year

Had it for six years Smile

MikeA
    MikeA  91151 forum posts England
    7 Jul 2012 - 7:00 PM

Orange - 1999 to 2010 - cost 85 and it had the original battery. Needed (wanted) an upgrade for some very useful apps. Still only a few pounds per year and make sure you make at least one call every 6 months to keep your number Wink)

Last Modified By MikeA at 7 Jul 2012 - 7:01 PM
    PinkK
    PinkK  580 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Jul 2012 - 7:54 PM

I have always been with Tmobile...used to have PAYG but it was costing me sooo much I switched to a rolling contracting. I wanted to change my phone and O2 had the phone I wanted, so when I told Tmobile I was leaving them they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to stay with them...5 per month for unlimited texts, unlimited internet and 100 minutes talktime. Depends who you're with now as to whether they will make you a great offer to keep your business Grin

ST
    ST  226 forum posts United Kingdom
    7 Jul 2012 - 8:27 PM

I use GiffGaff PAYG, this uses the o2 network

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225738 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Jul 2012 - 10:04 PM

I use Nokia PAYG - I spend about 10 to 20 a year. Had it for as far back as I can remember now.

With just a simple phone.

Lordharding
    9 Jul 2012 - 11:26 PM

I have a iPhone 4s and pay 6 a month to 02 data only as I only make a couple of calls a week if that and 02 have just offers me a ten quid credit as I'm a good customer Grin so that will last me a long time

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.