Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

People Joining ePHOTOzine

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2012 - 9:50 PM

Just joined? Well here's a BIG hello from ePHOTOzine

What do you hope to get out of ePHOTOzine now?

Is it mainly to share (show pics),
learn (read articles, news , techniques),
discuss (in forums and comments),
win ( through competitions/challenges)
or network (through forums)

Or do you have another reason - troll/spammer maybe? lol

Take a few moments to let us know what you're up to here Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Jan 2012 - 9:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

edrhodes
edrhodes  9521 forum posts United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2012 - 10:11 PM

Well I'm no new boy, but for me I have learnt so much about photography during my time on this site - be it from the tutorials available or the help that is free from so many knowledgeable members here. The simple fact is that you can learn from asking and uploading your images. I for one feel I have improved so much. So, load your pics up and if you don't know about something just ask.... For me that is what this site is all about and makes it the success that it is.

EddieAC
EddieAC  9681 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2012 - 10:33 PM

Agree with edrhodes. Lots of things to do on the site and users can contribute in many ways.

Gallery
Forums
Photo Month
Groups
Blogs
Downloads
Techniques

The above immediately spring to mind. In fact, there is a way for users to add something to ephotozine in every section of the menu bar.

As a suggestion this topic could be made sticky and added to the "Introduce Yourself" section of the "General - for off-topic discussions" in the forums. It may get more exposure there.

Last Modified By EddieAC at 9 Jan 2012 - 10:36 PM
kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2012 - 9:03 PM

I've been here a few months and i love it, my photography has come in huge leaps and bounds thanks to the help and critique off people on here. Its a fabulous site and money well spent joining Grin

Kathryn

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3649 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2012 - 9:12 PM

I've been here just over a year and still impressed by the site and the people I have found here, more helpful advice in that time than in years of camera club membership, John.

hobbo
hobbo e2 Member 3797 forum postshobbo vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2012 - 9:36 PM

I have been here for over a year now........yes, lots to see and lots to learn here.....FANTASTIC!

I use the huge.....ever filling gallery to learn what works and what doesn't, it also helps me to steer very clear of all the usual photographic cliches.

I too like the banter, the jokes and the siller side of the forums.

I am pleased that I joined.

Hobbo

strokebloke
11 Feb 2012 - 9:58 PM

If you feel even slightly nervous about having just joined; don't be.
I've been here 3 years now. They're a very tolerant bunch WinkSmile

rhousham
rhousham  7432 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Feb 2012 - 9:16 AM

Yeah comment talk get involved we don't bite!

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84281 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2012 - 4:33 PM

....................much!

devilish-light.jpg

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2012 - 4:58 PM

Interesting that all the comments have been from staff or e2 members Smile

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
28 Feb 2012 - 5:01 PM

Quote: Interesting that all the comments have been from staff or e2 members

To say we also get more people joining now than ever, up 50% over last year I'm surprised that this thread has stayed quiet, perhaps all the new people are robots and spammers Wink Shout up if you are neither.

petebfrance
28 Feb 2012 - 5:01 PM

Hello Smile and thanks for the welcome.
First ever post, but how could I resist?

I wonder how many new members arrived because of the Christmas 'win a whatever.'
Well, me, for one. There must be more of us out there...........

Of course, not having an address in the UK to send the stuff to (yes, I have friends / family there, but it's not really on, is it?) meant I was ineligible anyway.Tongue
c'est la vie.

regards
Peter

Pete
28 Feb 2012 - 5:40 PM

Quote: (yes, I have friends / family there, but it's not really on, is it?)

Absolutely...go for it Smile
The Christmas newsletter does produce a larger number of registrations but most bugger off, so thanks for hanging around, and joining in here Peter Smile

LesJD
LesJD  2146 forum posts Wales
28 Feb 2012 - 7:51 PM

Quote: Interesting that all the comments have been from staff or e2 members
To say we also get more people joining now than ever, up 50% over last year I'm surprised that this thread has stayed quiet, perhaps all the new people are robots and spammers Wink Shout up if you are neither.

If I'm both does that make me a spambot ? Wink

Pete
28 Feb 2012 - 8:08 PM

Ah Spambot Les?...not sure... have your posted a pm to all the members yet to tell them you are a lovely girl and love them? Of flooded the forum with low dollar price camera gear?

Last Modified By Pete at 28 Feb 2012 - 8:10 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.