Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Phase one

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
25 Jan 2013 - 3:28 PM

Had a play this morning and must say it looks pretty good. Seems to have a lot more going on than Adobe Camera Raw. Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Jan 2013 - 3:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

nsutcliffe
25 Jan 2013 - 3:33 PM

Thanks Epz. I look forward to trying it out.

jayman
jayman  9 United Kingdom
26 Jan 2013 - 11:21 AM

Am I the only one that is having problems? I've installed this six times , both versions and to both program files locations. It tells me it can't run without a Library but won't open a default session, nor will it let me create a Library. I've sent the programme crash report and had no reply. Is it just me, or my computer?

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53645 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
26 Jan 2013 - 11:47 AM

Quote: . It tells me it can't run without a Library

I got that too, i clicked the obscurely named button on the left and it seemed to continue. But I had also installed this way back in 2011 as a trial or something.

I can't seem to enter the new ePZ licence key as its got the old one in it

Also if you check for updates it suggests version 7.0.2 - but this does not seem to work with the message "No more free upgrades
available for this license code"

So i think i'm still running v6. I'm importing a folder of images at the moment - taking a while....

A while later - can't find where to export files - think mine is crippled from the last trial, and as i can't update the key Sad
Maybe a full uninistall and reinstall - greif hard work.

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 26 Jan 2013 - 12:24 PM
jayman
jayman  9 United Kingdom
26 Jan 2013 - 1:05 PM

Have tried un-install several times. Tried a restore point of four days ago, re-install 64 bit , no go . Reinstall 32 bit , no go .
I even tried setting up a Library myself at the location that the crash report mentions but it won't read it.
Think I'll just forget that one.
Still getting the same message and options as before.

Last Modified By jayman at 26 Jan 2013 - 1:48 PM
BEVZED
BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
26 Jan 2013 - 3:59 PM

Quote: Have tried un-install several times. Tried a restore point of four days ago, re-install 64 bit , no go . Reinstall 32 bit , no go .
I even tried setting up a Library myself at the location that the crash report mentions but it won't read it.
Think I'll just forget that one.
Still getting the same message and options as before.

ooer 'ern, I managed fine until it got to up-date, had to rewind and start again.
Got it now, this helped with some of the problems until I got the hang of it again (had the trial months ago, quite liked it).

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.