Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Photo Critique Section

mondmagu 4 74 Ireland
24 Feb 2011 8:21PM
Hi All, is there a 'photo critique' section on the site? If there is I must be going blind!
If there is not,what do people think of introducing one? This is the best way to gain helpful and constructive advise IMHO.

Des

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
24 Feb 2011 8:26PM
Hi Desmond - I see you've been with us for nearly a year and have uploaded quite a few images - every time you upload you are offered the opportunity to have your image 'Critiqued'!!

I you tick the box your image will be displayed in the usual Gallery and here (please click the link) , where we have a special team who will give you an honest Critique, or anyone can leave their opinion, but no one can actually vote for it!

You can find the 'Critique Gallery' by hovering your curser over 'Photos' (at the top of the page), the first colomn reads:-

Quote:Browse Galleries

Challenges
Critique Gallery
Panoramic Gallery
Photo Map Gallery
Version Gallery

KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
24 Feb 2011 8:34PM
By the way, if you are an e2 member you can upload one 'Critique' image a day, if you are a 'regular' member it's one a week. Smile
mondmagu 4 74 Ireland
25 Feb 2011 1:42PM
Thanks Karen,time to go back to the optician.

Des

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.