Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Photo Gallery

Mavis Plus
12 143 2 England
22 Aug 2002 3:17AM
Hi Pete,
How long do you let the photographs stay on the Gallery? Or will you be removing any at the end of the year ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete Plus
13 18.7k 96 England
22 Aug 2002 9:07AM
We are planning on leaving them up unless we ever get problems with server space and then we may have to have a cut off point.
centur 12 106
26 Aug 2002 4:44AM
Thanks for putting my Image up in the readers gallery ..I have enjoyed viewing the other images ...There is so much talent and inspirational work in ALL the galleries ...Amazing!
Cheryl aka Centur
raymed 12 21
6 Sep 2002 7:22PM
centur: Have just seen your 'Self Portrait' and was impressed. When it comes to such things I find I seem to have a decided dip in my imagination quota; now a couple of my daughters could do it. Any other samples around?
centur 12 106
7 Sep 2002 1:40AM
Ray T.YSmile)))
My first submission to this e-mag is "sunrise over surfers" on page ..um..6 I think ..in any event is on the page B4 that famous parrot which is on page 5 ..I think ..this is the only composite I have up beside my self portrait.I also have a strait shot on page 1 "Here goes ..in the fireingline"and another slightly "improved"strait shot of "Nerang river @sunset" Like I have said before I am a novice photographer AND new at didgital imagary ..but puleeze do be brutal Wink I like to hear ways I can improve my work
Thanks again
cheryl aka centur

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.