Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photo Gallery

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Mavis
    Mavis e2 Member 12143 forum postsMavis vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Aug 2002 - 3:17 AM

Hi Pete,
    How long do you let the photographs stay on the Gallery? Or will you be removing any at the end of the year ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Aug 2002 - 3:17 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Aug 2002 - 9:07 AM

We are planning on leaving them up unless we ever get problems with server space and then we may have to have a cut off point.

centur
    centur  12106 forum posts
    26 Aug 2002 - 4:44 AM

Thanks for putting my Image up in the readers gallery ..I have enjoyed viewing the other images ...There is so much talent and inspirational work in ALL the galleries ...Amazing!
    Cheryl aka Centur

raymed
    raymed  12
    6 Sep 2002 - 7:22 PM

centur: Have just seen your 'Self Portrait' and was impressed. When it comes to such things I find I seem to have a decided dip in my imagination quota; now a couple of my daughters could do it. Any other samples around?

centur
    centur  12106 forum posts
    7 Sep 2002 - 1:40 AM

Ray T.YSmile)))
    My first submission to this e-mag is "sunrise over surfers" on page ..um..6 I think ..in any event is on the page B4 that famous parrot which is on page 5 ..I think ..this is the only composite I have up beside my self portrait.I also have a strait shot on page 1 "Here goes ..in the fireingline"and another slightly "improved"strait shot of "Nerang river @sunset" Like I have said before I am a novice photographer AND new at didgital imagary ..but puleeze do be brutal Wink I like to hear ways I can improve my work
    Thanks again
    cheryl aka centur

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.