Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Photo Opportunity

KevSB 10 1.4k 5 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2012 10:02PM
I've been asked to photograph a lady in high value period dress inside a very famous house near Oxford, I'm told that photography is not normally allowed at ths venue except major filmakers ect and this is a one off opportunity.
Inside the house early morning before it opens to the public so needs a good photgraphers that is confident with low light ect.
Before Christmas is all I know at the moment, I've declined as I don't have the equipment or the skills to do this justice, if any amateur is interested who would like to have a go at this I can put you in contact with the lady. Let me know.

Quote: I have secured a really really rare oppportunity to get pics INSIDE the xxxxxxxxx which is a huge deal (normally is just major film directors who get this chance). They will use my Violet dress for their "Lights, Camera, Action" exhibition and in return I get to wear the dress in the Palace in the actual rooms where the Young Victoria was filmed. It will be BEFORE the public come in (ie before 10 am) and I will need lacing into coset too! Really do need a high standard of photography as its so rare to be allowed access to the interior of Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone interested let me know!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhb e2
7 2.4k 68 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2012 10:33PM
You have pm Kev Smile
KevSB 10 1.4k 5 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2012 11:40PM
Thanks for the response , contact details passed on and hope something does out if this.

Had it been closer would have gone to see this myself but unable to do so but I suspect the pictures could look very good

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.