Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photo Opportunity

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    KevSB
    KevSB  101404 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2012 - 10:02 PM

I've been asked to photograph a lady in high value period dress inside a very famous house near Oxford, I'm told that photography is not normally allowed at ths venue except major filmakers ect and this is a one off opportunity.
    Inside the house early morning before it opens to the public so needs a good photgraphers that is confident with low light ect.
    Before Christmas is all I know at the moment, I've declined as I don't have the equipment or the skills to do this justice, if any amateur is interested who would like to have a go at this I can put you in contact with the lady. Let me know.

Quote: I have secured a really really rare oppportunity to get pics INSIDE the xxxxxxxxx which is a huge deal (normally is just major film directors who get this chance). They will use my Violet dress for their "Lights, Camera, Action" exhibition and in return I get to wear the dress in the Palace in the actual rooms where the Young Victoria was filmed. It will be BEFORE the public come in (ie before 10 am) and I will need lacing into coset too! Really do need a high standard of photography as its so rare to be allowed access to the interior of Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone interested let me know!

Last Modified By KevSB at 15 Nov 2012 - 10:06 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Nov 2012 - 10:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72147 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2012 - 10:33 PM

You have pm Kev Smile

KevSB
    KevSB  101404 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Nov 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for the response , contact details passed on and hope something does out if this.

Had it been closer would have gone to see this myself but unable to do so but I suspect the pictures could look very good

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.