Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Photoalbums

Scaramanga e2
7 37 5 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2011 10:12AM
Does anyone have any links to websites that put together photo albums please? Not sure if this is the right place so apologies in advance.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 Apr 2011 12:08PM
What sort of album are you after?

*photobooks
*self-publish books
*traditional (wedding style) albums - mounted prints
*book-bound albums (with thick pages)
*custom-made wedding albums
*portfolio album

Kerry
Scaramanga e2
7 37 5 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2011 12:12PM
Just like book of prints to promote an exhibiton kind of thing. I work for a charity and run a photography class, we are going to run an exhibiton and I'd like to run a book alongside it.
poetslane e2
11 21 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2011 5:29PM
Try Photobox.co.uk - their photo books are great - a whole range of sizes and designs too. You will need upload and then organise the images on the pages and then they print.
collywobles e2
10 3.4k 9 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2011 5:38PM
Albeli as supported by this website is much bette than Photobox. I have been dissapointed with Photbox albums. Colin
MalcolmS e2
9 1.1k 13 England
13 Apr 2011 11:11PM
More than happy with Blurb, great service and not expensive.
Scaramanga e2
7 37 5 United Kingdom
14 Apr 2011 11:59AM
All right thanks will have a look into them.
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
14 Apr 2011 12:42PM
Albelli are offering Buy One, Get One FREE on all large Photobooks for April see offer here and as collywobles says it supports ePHOTOzine as they are advertising on site. (Go from our site to theirs using the offer)
Read a review here (more reviews on the way)and I have made books with them so I would give them the thumbs up.
Hope this helps
Tricia
Scaramanga e2
7 37 5 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2011 11:17AM
All right cheers I'll have a look.
17 Jul 2011 5:19PM
Hi Andrew,

Blurb.com are exceptional value and quality. I've used them for three years; I simply cannot fault them. Cheaper than any UK company I've come across, and you can sell your books on-line (if you want to). They also store your books so that you can re-order them in the future. You can even choose the quality of the paper you use, standard or slightly thicker! They can print on the cover or supply you with dust cover, hard back, soft back, the choice is endless (almost!)

Andrew.
Railcam e2
8 484 Scotland
17 Jul 2011 8:22PM
Another satisfied Blurb user. Top quality printing, especially on the semi-gloss paper.
19 Jul 2011 6:21PM
I received a couple of damaged books from Blurb (the mail delivery company's fault not Blurbs), I uploaded a photo of the damaged books to Blurb's website, with a brief explanation, and they replaced them with no hesitation (they don't normally come damaged I can assure you!). So even when things go wrong they put them wright (deliberate spelling mistake!)

Excellent service!

Andrew.
danbrann e2
10 497 15
19 Jul 2011 6:44PM
Andrew
Both Barry and I have used Blurb on a few occasions. Your mother may even have one of Barry's. She was too tight to buy mine. I can leave copies of mine for you to look at if you wish. The company is exceptionally god and efficient.
Danny
Scaramanga e2
7 37 5 United Kingdom
21 Jul 2011 1:22PM
Cheers Danny had a look last night, excellent.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.