Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Photobooks

watsonle 6 9 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 9:44AM
Does anyone have any tips as to who produces good quality, good value photobooks? Thanks

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

guidoa 13 1.4k United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 9:58AM
Everyone has their own favourite. Use the search forum, loads of info there
1 Mar 2012 10:27AM
there's a feature in this months photo pro about photo books. Might be worth a look
WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 136 England
1 Mar 2012 10:28AM

Quote:Everyone has their own favourite. Use the search forum, loads of info there

Can say better than that. My favourite is myphotobook and worth putting on your list of possibilities.
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 12:20PM
I've just done a wedding album for a friend, using Blurb. The process was easy, price very good (85 for 126 pages on upgraded paper and with image wrap) and the quality is excellent. We even managed to get rid of the little Blurb logo on the back.

I will certainly use them in future.

Ian
Railcam 8 482 Scotland
1 Mar 2012 1:01PM
I have used Blurb for a number of personal books and I am completely satisfied. Their BookSmart software is easy to use.

Like Digiammad, I recommend the the better quality paper. It is a sort of satin finish which suits images perfectly.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
1 Mar 2012 2:29PM
I won an Albelli photobook in the Christmas draw and it should arrive any day now. Will report back on quality later. Smile
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
1 Mar 2012 7:53PM
I have used Lulu.com and Blurb.com and have been happy with both.

Although they are both in America, the books are printed and despatched from the sub-contracted printer nearest to the buyer.
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
1 Mar 2012 8:17PM
Blurb for me..you can also sell/publish your `book' wiith them Smile
Bluke 9 303 1 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 8:27PM
I have used Blurb for all my family photo books, they have all been top quality and been happy with them all......... but i am going to try Bellissimo it cost more but the pagers are very thick... I am going to try the special...
[u]Special Offer Bellissimo Classico & Perfetto ].......Grin
watsonle 6 9 United Kingdom
1 Mar 2012 9:57PM
Thanks very much for all your answers - it sounds like Blurb is the one to try.
66tricky 8 742 Scotland
1 Mar 2012 10:36PM
Albelli are excellent. I have used them a number of times and had our wedding albums for family, best man and bridesmaids printed up by them. They have never disappointed either on service or quality...and they often have great offers e.g. 2 for 1 when I was buying the wedding books. Last week they had a Groupon offer where you could buy a 25 voucher for 9. Try them..you will not be disappointed. The layout software is very good and you can change product size and resave the design.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
2 Mar 2012 12:33PM
Just received my Albelli books. I'm thrilled. They're much better than I thought they would be. You might need to lighten your images slightly to compensate for the printing, but choose glossy paper and you won't be disappointed.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.