Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

photograph projects!!!!

does any one have any good ideas on projects at home????

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
16 Apr 2011 5:30PM
Yes I'm currently doing alphabet letters, you could do that in the house look around for objects that look like letters of the alphabet and photograph one for each letter.
I'm doing mine as part of my photo365 - a photo a day for 365days - and recording it in my blog: Pete's Blog . So each letter is going up daily. You could set a challenge to photograph the whole alphabet in a day, week or month.
Also check out our Photo Month section where we cover hundreds of techniques throughout the year. This is a year old now and many of the techniques are home based. Read the article, try the technique and then upload your result to the connected forum.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
16 Apr 2011 5:44PM
I once did a series on objects of desire, Phallus shaped objects.

Everything from bent Bollards, to fruit and veg, gave the wife a smile Smile
kaybee 10 3.9k 24 Scotland
16 Apr 2011 6:46PM
I have done the alphabet and colours of the rainbow ...... as well as a week taking shots every day using a prime lens with it wide open so that the blur is as important as the sharp (not as easy as it sounds)
oscarshost 6 34 United Kingdom
16 Apr 2011 10:48PM
Leave fruit to go gradually mouldy - photograph every two days (either in a documentary style, or in a studio setting). That might not be classed as a 'good idea' for a project though... in fact, some would consider having mouldy food in the house a 'bad idea'. Just remember, if it's blue, don't eat it.
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
17 Apr 2011 7:49AM
How about picking a fairly abstract noun and using it as a springboard for ideas? For example, 'reflections', 'echoes', 'contours', etc.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
17 Apr 2011 10:32AM
No project as such, but doing as much strobist stuff as I can as it's honing the skills for those paid portrait sessions. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.