Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

photograph projects!!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    peterosborne8
    16 Apr 2011 - 5:23 PM

does any one have any good ideas on projects at home????

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Apr 2011 - 5:23 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Apr 2011 - 5:30 PM

Yes I'm currently doing alphabet letters, you could do that in the house look around for objects that look like letters of the alphabet and photograph one for each letter.
    I'm doing mine as part of my photo365 - a photo a day for 365days - and recording it in my blog: Pete's Blog. So each letter is going up daily. You could set a challenge to photograph the whole alphabet in a day, week or month.
    Also check out our Photo Month section where we cover hundreds of techniques throughout the year. This is a year old now and many of the techniques are home based. Read the article, try the technique and then upload your result to the connected forum.

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315386 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Apr 2011 - 5:44 PM

I once did a series on objects of desire, Phallus shaped objects.

Everything from bent Bollards, to fruit and veg, gave the wife a smile Smile

kaybee
    kaybee  103825 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Apr 2011 - 6:46 PM

I have done the alphabet and colours of the rainbow ...... as well as a week taking shots every day using a prime lens with it wide open so that the blur is as important as the sharp (not as easy as it sounds)

oscarshost
    16 Apr 2011 - 10:48 PM

Leave fruit to go gradually mouldy - photograph every two days (either in a documentary style, or in a studio setting). That might not be classed as a 'good idea' for a project though... in fact, some would consider having mouldy food in the house a 'bad idea'. Just remember, if it's blue, don't eat it.

joolsb
    joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Apr 2011 - 7:49 AM

How about picking a fairly abstract noun and using it as a springboard for ideas? For example, 'reflections', 'echoes', 'contours', etc.

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014816 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Apr 2011 - 10:32 AM

No project as such, but doing as much strobist stuff as I can as it's honing the skills for those paid portrait sessions. Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.