Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photographic Snow Blindness....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014836 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Sep 2013 - 10:29 AM

After a long week running around with flashes and trying to get "that" shot for a client I needed a bit of a reboot to refresh the photographic batteries.

I think a lot of people get that way.

Working in the same niche for ages - especially the fine art guys, who have to plan everything so meticulously that to maintain their high standards, it becomes hard work and they lose their mojo.

I wrote this blog about a "reboot" I did last monday.... I didn;t get any pulizer prize winning shots, but came back energised after "messing around" with no specific goals...

http://www.mcfade.co.uk/blog/photographic-therapy/

Do you get photographic snow blindness?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Sep 2013 - 10:29 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robthecamman
    15 Sep 2013 - 10:34 AM

i work blind all the time.i do see wat your getting at

Andy_Cundell
    15 Sep 2013 - 10:38 AM

I haven't got 'photographic' so I can get 'photographic snow blindness' yet! Blush One of the other members
    on here was telling me a few years ago how he suffers from it every now again and it's the reason he will never go complete pro. It makes taking photos a job and not a hobby, so it will lose its excitement.

When I change jobs next year, I will get a lot more time to get snow blinded!

Andy

pulsar69
    pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Sep 2013 - 10:40 AM

Brilliant blog Ade , if your ever over the north east gimme a shout and we can maybe get some urbex or something in to make a change Smile

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014836 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Sep 2013 - 11:00 AM

yeah - would love that

I'll be up to see my mate in Seaton Delaval in october, so maybe pop in on the way back?

urbex needs relatively easy access... I don't fit through small spaces too well Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.