Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photography and rain

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Nyx
    Nyx  11533 forum posts
    22 Aug 2003 - 12:12 PM

As you some of you know by now im taking the photos for my mums wedding.I looked at the weather forecast predictions for that day in her area and its not good cloudy and a chance of showers Sad Im not worried about it being cloudy just the rain.If it rains hard should we skip the photos by the church and make other arrangements for indoor shots at the reception?Or do i try to get a few outside the church?The vicar has already oked it for me to take pics inside the church during the ceremony and such so if i decided to take all the formal shots after the wedding at the reception i dont think it would be such a big thing,but then i think back to when i was a bride i remember how i wasnt me some evil monster who wanted everything her way and perfect surfaced and took over lol.Any help would be appreciated.(i know im a bit of a pain atm but it will soon be all over lol)
    thanks michelle

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Aug 2003 - 12:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318456 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Aug 2003 - 12:56 PM

Michelle, it's hard to manage taking wedding pictures in the rain because you'll have different reactions from the guests. The camera protection is straight forward get someone to hold a brollie over you and shoot with that close to the camera. You could get some white brollies that would protect from the rain and not introduce a colour cast for the guests and bride and groom, but I suspect indoors may be the direction you'll have to go. I've been lucky and never had to shoot a wedding in the rain.

Nyx
    Nyx  11533 forum posts
    22 Aug 2003 - 1:01 PM

thanks pete.Thats what i thought,now all i have to do is face my mother and prepare her for that(armour on lol)

Nyx
    Nyx  11533 forum posts
    31 Aug 2003 - 9:59 PM

well im back now.The weather was good,i managed to disconnect myself from being a family member so well that i avoided the rows lol.Someone thought i was a professional because of the way i carried myself and organised ppl so at least i know i blagged my way through the day well Wink
    All i have to do now is wait for the results.Im pretty sure ill have some great shots thanks to the ppl on here who helped me with my many many questions(so thank you)and i also did a lot of research and test shots.Fingers crossed and hopefully ill post the results up within 2 weeks Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.