Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photography Blog and a lot of watches..

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    THIRTYFIVEMILL
    19 Nov 2012 - 7:35 PM

Hi folks!

Just joined so thought I'd better say "Hi" and let anyone who's interested have a look at my photo blog. There is an inane amount of watch images as horology is another passion of mine so I often combine the two:

http://thirtyfivemill.com/

Hope to read plenty and contribute when I can.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Nov 2012 - 7:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WeeGeordieLass
    WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2339 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
    20 Nov 2012 - 1:46 PM

Hi Dunc,

Welcome to EPZ

Nice Blog. I like your Wordpress Theme.

The opening shot of your dog Dude is great...aaahh he's so lovely - not so sure about the "Waste Product" shot though - obviously Dude provided you with some of the props!!

I've just set up a Travel Blog - I'm a newbie to Blogging and my website is still a work in progress.

www.ageordieuptheganges.com

Cheers

Elaine

Last Modified By WeeGeordieLass at 20 Nov 2012 - 1:50 PM
    THIRTYFIVEMILL
    20 Nov 2012 - 2:17 PM

Thank you, Elaine. A couple of the images need tweaking as I've just calibrated my new screen and noticed a couple that have colour casts which shouldn't be there. That said, they'll all look different on different screens so hey ho. Yes, Dude did indeed help with the props for the one shot, there. Tongue It was the fastest shot I've ever taken and not something I want in my light tent again any time soon. Grin I shall now head off and have a look at your travel blog whilst gorging a pie for lunch!!

WeeGeordieLass
    WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2339 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
    20 Nov 2012 - 3:46 PM

Phew.................I'm glad you've confirmed that it was indeed Dude who provided "that" prop Wink

Your images are excellent - if I tried to take shots like these I'd have reflections, glare and bright spots everywhere!!

My favorite one (apart from Dude) is "Like a Duck In Water"............quality shot.

Enjoy EPZ Dunc

Cheers

Elaine

Last Modified By WeeGeordieLass at 20 Nov 2012 - 3:50 PM
    THIRTYFIVEMILL
    21 Nov 2012 - 10:27 AM

Quote: Phew.................I'm glad you've confirmed that it was indeed Dude who provided "that" prop Wink

Your images are excellent - if I tried to take shots like these I'd have reflections, glare and bright spots everywhere!!

My favorite one (apart from Dude) is "Like a Duck In Water"............quality shot.

Enjoy EPZ Dunc

Cheers

Elaine

Elaine, really enjoyed your blog!! When I was 18 I was supposed to take a year off before Uni. I set off travelling with 70 in my pocket having decided to work my way round the countries I wanted to see. I got back exactly 20 years and 40 countries later. Smile Boy do I miss my travels but I now have a gorgeous wife and a lovely little son so the rucksack has been hung for a while and hostels replaced with a home. I'll definitely keep checking your blog, though so do some cool trips for me, too!! Still want to do the Trans Siberian and Microlight down through Africa when I can get a spare 12 months together. Smile

Dunc

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.