Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Photography Day2 at the Barn Owl Centre - 23/10/2011

LensYews 6 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
22 Oct 2011 3:20PM
Do we still need a weather check tonight as well Vince?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

22 Oct 2011 3:31PM
I would say no, just turn up in the car park at 12noon.

If anyone is visiting Macdonalds on the way in, yes please lol. Mines a Fillet of Fish. If you don't ask - you don't get. Tongue
22 Oct 2011 4:19PM
Update for a good days photography in natural settings. Everything is set for tomorrow with the weather looking great so no need for a weather check as requested.

Forcast is sunny with a decent wind speed coming from the right direction to where the sun will be (A good combo to get some great flight shots)

For anyone else who would like to attend, please add your names as an attendee & not as a name in the group.

Link Here & click on the attend link.

Names of attendees listed so far are
1: cameraman
2: maroondah
3: f8
4: Chrism8
5: trevhodgetts
6: LensYews
7: One Guest with LensYews
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:

12 places available with only 5 places left

Charge the batteries & bring loads of memory & of course some food.
Tea & Coffee is provided free of charge, the only food we can supply is Crisps, Day Old Chicks, Rats, Mice & Raw Beef. Yum YumGrin

Everyone to meet in the Barn Owl Centre carpark at 12noon, please note I do have a habit of working later than the expected finishing time, especially if the evening sunlight is going to be good for us. Wrap up warm too!!!
22 Oct 2011 4:53PM

Quote:I would say no, just turn up in the car park at 12noon.

If anyone is visiting Macdonalds on the way in, yes please lol. Mines a Fillet of Fish. If you don't ask - you don't get. Tongue

That will be x12 then Smile
22 Oct 2011 5:21PM
I would find the room for them, beats day old chicks & rats for lunch anytime lolGrin

Call me before placing an order lol 07932 429540
maroondah 11 239 1 Australia
23 Oct 2011 7:28PM
Just a quick few words about todays visit to Gloucester Barn Owl Centre. Great to meet up with fellow EPZ members. Thanks to Vince and his staff for an excellent day. I can only encourage those who have not yet been to make the effort to go.

Regards
Gerry
f8 11 9.2k 22 England
23 Oct 2011 11:47PM
I'll second that,terrific day thanks Vince.
Chrism8 8 752 14 England
24 Oct 2011 4:21PM

Quote:I'll second that,terrific day thanks Vince.
Me to, superb day
24 Oct 2011 5:16PM

Quote:I'll second that,terrific day thanks Vince. Me to, superb day

The same for us, another fantastic day and I know Pete really enjoyed it. It would be a shame to see these being discontinued due to lack of interest from EPZ members.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.