Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photography homework help?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

User_Removed
31 Aug 2012 - 10:13 AM

....or if you are a fan of TBBT, then you could extend it to rock, paper, scissors, lizard and Spock.

See Here

Last Modified By User_Removed at 31 Aug 2012 - 10:16 AM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
31 Aug 2012 - 10:13 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2012 - 10:26 AM

some good help there then...does that give you some better ideas?

779HOB
779HOB  21020 forum posts United Kingdom
31 Aug 2012 - 10:34 AM

Quote: ....or if you are a fan of TBBT, then you could extend it to rock, paper, scissors, lizard and Spock.

I'm so glad someone mentioned TBBT.

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
31 Aug 2012 - 11:36 AM

How would you have approached it in the days before the Internet, like us oldies???

Grey cells possibly?? Smile

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014143 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2012 - 11:48 AM

Quote: How would you have approached it in the days before the Internet, like us oldies???

there were days before the internet? weird that must have been like the dark ages or something.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2012 - 11:56 AM

I am guessing the internet was already in existence when Jonas was born. Smile

Jestertheclown
31 Aug 2012 - 2:15 PM

Quote: I am guessing the internet was already in existence when Jonas was born. Smile

. . . It wasn't when Chris was born!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139450 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2012 - 2:17 PM

Quote: . . . It wasn't when Chris was born!

Erm, let's not go there! Lol! Grin

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2012 - 2:46 PM

I'm glad someone else mentioned Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock as well Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
31 Aug 2012 - 3:25 PM

If only we'd had computers when I was at school. Cut and paste these days. Easy peasy.

Hali
Hali  344 forum posts Scotland
31 Aug 2012 - 4:43 PM

Quote: If only we'd had computers when I was at school. Cut and paste these days. Easy peasy.

only these days there are programmes you have to run your homework through to show its 'plagiarism' content. If it scores too highly you have to re-do it. So, copying from others is not so easy to get away with as it used to be.

Last Modified By Hali at 31 Aug 2012 - 4:44 PM
MockingJayJonas

Thanks for all the great ideas everyone! Wink I think that I'll definitely try all your ideas and use photoshop along with them to improve them and make the ideas more of my own,I don't want to seem as though I'm asking you to do the work for me because every idea is really helping. I'm normally good with art but photography is new to me so bare with me Wink

I've been going through some photos that I took this summer and I wondered if anyone thought that this one matched the criteria.
jhjhj.jpg

It shows the storm wrapping the landscape up like a present. Any good?
Anyone got any similar ideas?

Any help is much appreciated! And by the way my name's Sarah,my username is a fan mashup name of the movie The Hunger Games and the band The Jonas Brothers.............don't ask........ Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.