Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Photography pen pals

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : concerns regarding email etc

paisley 13 2
1 Nov 2001 10:56AM
I am looking for people to write letters to and swop photographs with from all parts of the world. Is there anyone out there willing to oblige, or at least put me in touch with overseas 'pen pals'?

My main interests are in landscape and architecture and I really only class myself as being a beginner and always willing to learn from others.

I look forward to hearing from you. My e-mail address is laurawoods@yahoo.co.uk should you wish to e-mail me initially.

Laura

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

fullerton 13 64
20 Nov 2001 1:28PM
couldn't you try overseas websites?

andy
www.fotosynthetica.com
richardH 13 3
27 Nov 2001 7:12PM
Hi Laura,
my name is Richard. Im a very serious landscape and nature photographer. My background is in advertising photography, but have long since given that aspect of photography up. Now I mainly concentrate on nature and landscape...I photograph only in b/w, as I feel that, that is the soul of photographs. If you would like to correspond with me, my email address is dawn3@earthlink.net Looking forward to hearing from you soon... I remain, richard.
Oh, I have reached senior citizen status and I live in a suburb of Los Angeles known as the San Fernando Valley. Ive photographed many areas from California to Washington State.
mebbesen73 12 20
3 Mar 2002 2:19PM
Hi Laura and Richard,

I'm a new member to this site, let me start of by introducing my self. My name is Martin I'm from Denmark, I'm a student at the moment (computer science), but my interest in photography is mainly nature/wildlife. I would also only class my self as a beginner, even though I have had a SLR for about 4 years. At the moment I about to replace the one I have (Olympus OM10) with a new autofocus SLR, mainly because the om10 dosn't allow alot of control and also because my eye site is crap when it comes to manuel focus.

Anyway I can be reeched on mebbesen73@yahoo.com or thru my website Martin's World

Hope to hear from you or anybody else interested, but as I have seen so far on this forum it's not all that much alive yet.

Sincerely Martin
19 Jan 2003 10:23PM
HELLO EVERYONE;
I AM ROBERT AND I AM FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND I AM LOOKING FOR PEN PALS. I AM A NEW USER TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND WAS GIVE A NIKON 5700 DIGITAL CAMERA BY A VERY RICH FAMILY FOR SAVING HER DAUGHTER. AS BEING NEW I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EMIL CONTACTS TO EXCHANDE IDEAS AND INTERESTING WEBSITES. ALSO JUST FRIENDS MALE OR FEMALE.
HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU ALL SOON.
CARROLLVALLEY@AOL.COM
Jameselvin 11 24
20 Jan 2003 2:32PM
Hi, I'm James. I'm 25 and work as an Ambulance EMT. I'm relatively new to photography and would like to talk to people from anywere, who are into portrait/and or band photgraphy work (that's band and not banned...lol!!).

I can be emailed at

Jameselvin@hotmail.com

Thanks

J
28 Jan 2003 3:17AM
Hey, I'm in! If anyone wants to trade work or talk about old cameras (my current passion). I do mostly musician photography but also alot of self portrait work in Polaroids. Check out my website, see my work, and let me know if you're interested!
-J.
insanity 11 6
18 May 2003 8:51AM
i'm looking for unique people from around the world someone (Female non single prefferably) to shair great stories/letters with and GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY EXCHANGING TIME!!! (fave area's would be architecture and anything bold or unique) I love animals, music, art, gardening (unique and exotic plants are my fetish), cooking, writting poetry and fantasy, chilling out with my b/f having great conversation and the gamecube .... i love anything unique and individual so please write if your looking for philisophical jargan and a different outlook on lifeSmile

insanity@etoast.com e-mail me sweet people of the worldSmile
Pictoria 11 303
20 May 2003 2:58PM
Hi Photographic Penpals sounds like a good idea. Like you Laura I am in the UK! I am situated in the Lancashire area and a part of the Leyland Photographic Society. I'm new to the group, so I am just finding my way about at the moment. Like you I too would love to get to know other photographers, from anywhere in the world. I have a website where I am starting to display some of my photographs if you would like to have a look in at any time. The site can be found at:www.pictoria.freewebtools.com The site is up and running, but still not complete, but it is a good way there now.

Lynn-Marie
sneaky 11 132
21 May 2003 5:43PM
Hi Martin
Hvordan gr det? Hvor er Kommen Bien fra Denmark?? Jeg kan ikke snakke godt Dansk.
Sneaky
Pictoria 11 303
22 May 2003 9:45AM
Hi

The person whom had wrote in Danish! I wish I could understand! Unfortunatly I did not get the chance to do languages at School. Do you speak any English? I'd love to get to know you in some way. I have always wanted to get to know more about the Scandinavian Countries.

Anyone of you that would like to visit my site, please feel free to do so. All messeges there I do my best to respond to. www.pictoria.freewebtools.com

Lynn-Marie
sneaky 11 132
22 May 2003 10:01AM
Hi Pictoria
I was asking Martin what town he lives in Denmark as I live over here at the moment .. Im from South London !! But my Danish is terrible!! Even though most Skandinavians speak perfect English its nice to try their mother tonque,which can be funny sometimes.( Have you heard my German ? People pay to listen to me speak German!! )
Pictoria 11 303
22 May 2003 10:06AM
Sounds Interesting Sneaky!
sneaky 11 132
22 May 2003 2:03PM
Hi Pictoria
I am building up a website at the moment and it is very similiar to the lovely site you have done.A photogallery of my work here,so you can experience Denmark and the some abstract stuff that I find interesting.Also am including stuff from my father who's out in Ireland so it'll have the Emerald touch as well.But please keep in contact via this email ..
liquidsky@s-mail.com
and share ideas etc !!
Jordy
Pictoria 11 303
22 May 2003 2:10PM
When you get your site done if you want to! Why not send me a link and I will put it somewhere in my site! Who knows! it might attract more visitors! Did you get to sign the guest book!Wink

Lynn-Marie