Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photography pen pals

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: concerns regarding email etc
insanity
insanity  11
25 May 2003 - 4:42 AM

hrm... your web site is great pictoria .... so no ones interested in snail mailing and exchanging photo's? oww well.... my search for great conversation and a great eye for art is still in persuit

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 May 2003 - 4:42 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mebbesen73
mebbesen73  12
25 May 2003 - 12:38 PM

Hi Sneaky,

At the moment I live in Odense, where about in Denmark are you living at the moment? Maybe we can meet for a phototrip or something?
Anyway it was fun to read your go at the danish language, and not less so in an english board not the place one would expect it.

Martin (mebbesen73@yahoo.com)

mebbesen73
mebbesen73  12
25 May 2003 - 12:46 PM

Hi all,

It's been a while since I have visited this board, and even a longer time ago I replied to this tread. But I'm also still interested to email with fellow photographers, my main interest in photography is nature and wildlife.

Martin (mebbesen73@yahoo.com)

sneaky
sneaky  11132 forum posts
26 May 2003 - 11:32 PM

Hi Martin
Im in Svendborg... just down the road...

Pictoria
Pictoria  11303 forum posts
27 May 2003 - 12:05 PM

Same here! I too am interested in nature photography, but I tend to work on a variety of subjects though from animal and plant life to buildings, land and seascapes, transport. With having a touch of epylepsy, the only thing I don't get too involved with is weddings!

Lynn-Marie

mebbesen73
mebbesen73  12
27 May 2003 - 1:43 PM

Hi Sneaky,

Thats not far away, maybe if you are up to it we could arrange a phototrip or something? What do you think?
I dont know how much Danish you understand, but there is a danish site where you can upload and critique photos, plus there is a forum for discussions.

Martin

Pictoria
27 May 2003 - 2:19 PM

Besides the other work I do, I forgot to mention that I am also a lover of travel photography, and often travel ato different places in search of a good photo shoot! I have done quite a bit around the Morecame Bay, St Annes and Fleetwood area of Lancashire, anyone else in the group in th lancashire area that can sugest of other easy to get to areas by public transport that would be easy to get to? Just interested to know! I have only been a fresident in Lancashire for a couple of years and I am still learning about the area!

Lynn-Marie

belerophon
belerophon  12156 forum posts
27 May 2003 - 9:36 PM

hi lynn you could try manchester theres always something going on and there are also some good museums---and its easy to get to--i always leave my car at home and take the train its cheaper than paying for parking
gaz

Pictoria
28 May 2003 - 12:19 PM

It might be a thought! Thanks Gaz I will have a go for the Manchester area in the near future!

Lynn-Marie

Pictoria
29 May 2003 - 2:05 PM

Hi Robert.

I have not long since joined this group, but if you are still in here! I have a web-site with a few interesting links that you might be interested in searching through. I am only building it up at the moment from the college, so not all the pages are complete! But on the favourite links page, there are a few photographic links in there that might be of some use. The site can be found at:www.pictoria.freewebtools.com

Lynn-Marie

mebbesen73
mebbesen73  12
30 May 2003 - 9:14 AM

Hi Sneaky,

I dont know if you know this, but tomorrow their will be held a photo marathon in Odense, Registration will be between 10 and 12. And its possible to enter for 6, 12 or 24 hours.

Martin

Pictoria
30 May 2003 - 10:28 AM

Sounds like one will need plenty of film for a marathon like that!

Lynn-Marie

mebbesen73
mebbesen73  12
30 May 2003 - 5:14 PM

Actually only 1 film with 24exp. You get 4 assignments at the time and have to take only one photo of each assignment, for that you have four hours and then you will get the next 4 assignments.

sneaky
30 May 2003 - 9:41 PM

Hi Martin
Thanks for the invite!! Unfortuantly Im on Kinder duties tommorrow as my wife is playing handball ( GOG ).So my day will be 'Learn to ride bike day 15 and lets find a toilet/Swing/shoelace/Icecream/ or Im hungry' game all day....But fun anyway.

Yeah I would love to meet up,although this week Im off to London on Buiss' so I will email you and we can arrange a date to meet.

Have fun tommorrow

sneaky
31 May 2003 - 2:08 PM

Martin... the weather is great for today..

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: concerns regarding email etc