Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Photography pen pals

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : concerns regarding email etc

insanity 11 6
25 May 2003 4:42AM
hrm... your web site is great pictoria .... so no ones interested in snail mailing and exchanging photo's? oww well.... my search for great conversation and a great eye for art is still in persuit

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mebbesen73 12 20
25 May 2003 12:38PM
Hi Sneaky,

At the moment I live in Odense, where about in Denmark are you living at the moment? Maybe we can meet for a phototrip or something?
Anyway it was fun to read your go at the danish language, and not less so in an english board not the place one would expect it.

Martin (mebbesen73@yahoo.com)
mebbesen73 12 20
25 May 2003 12:46PM
Hi all,

It's been a while since I have visited this board, and even a longer time ago I replied to this tread. But I'm also still interested to email with fellow photographers, my main interest in photography is nature and wildlife.

Martin (mebbesen73@yahoo.com)
sneaky 11 132
26 May 2003 11:32PM
Hi Martin
Im in Svendborg... just down the road...
Pictoria 11 303
27 May 2003 12:05PM
Same here! I too am interested in nature photography, but I tend to work on a variety of subjects though from animal and plant life to buildings, land and seascapes, transport. With having a touch of epylepsy, the only thing I don't get too involved with is weddings!

Lynn-Marie
mebbesen73 12 20
27 May 2003 1:43PM
Hi Sneaky,

Thats not far away, maybe if you are up to it we could arrange a phototrip or something? What do you think?
I dont know how much Danish you understand, but there is a danish site where you can upload and critique photos, plus there is a forum for discussions.

Martin
Pictoria 11 303
27 May 2003 2:19PM
Besides the other work I do, I forgot to mention that I am also a lover of travel photography, and often travel ato different places in search of a good photo shoot! I have done quite a bit around the Morecame Bay, St Annes and Fleetwood area of Lancashire, anyone else in the group in th lancashire area that can sugest of other easy to get to areas by public transport that would be easy to get to? Just interested to know! I have only been a fresident in Lancashire for a couple of years and I am still learning about the area!

Lynn-Marie
belerophon 12 156
27 May 2003 9:36PM
hi lynn you could try manchester theres always something going on and there are also some good museums---and its easy to get to--i always leave my car at home and take the train its cheaper than paying for parking
gaz
Pictoria 11 303
28 May 2003 12:19PM
It might be a thought! Thanks Gaz I will have a go for the Manchester area in the near future!

Lynn-Marie
Pictoria 11 303
29 May 2003 2:05PM
Hi Robert.

I have not long since joined this group, but if you are still in here! I have a web-site with a few interesting links that you might be interested in searching through. I am only building it up at the moment from the college, so not all the pages are complete! But on the favourite links page, there are a few photographic links in there that might be of some use. The site can be found at:www.pictoria.freewebtools.com

Lynn-Marie
mebbesen73 12 20
30 May 2003 9:14AM
Hi Sneaky,

I dont know if you know this, but tomorrow their will be held a photo marathon in Odense, Registration will be between 10 and 12. And its possible to enter for 6, 12 or 24 hours.

Martin
Pictoria 11 303
30 May 2003 10:28AM
Sounds like one will need plenty of film for a marathon like that!

Lynn-Marie
mebbesen73 12 20
30 May 2003 5:14PM
Actually only 1 film with 24exp. You get 4 assignments at the time and have to take only one photo of each assignment, for that you have four hours and then you will get the next 4 assignments.
sneaky 11 132
30 May 2003 9:41PM
Hi Martin
Thanks for the invite!! Unfortuantly Im on Kinder duties tommorrow as my wife is playing handball ( GOG ).So my day will be 'Learn to ride bike day 15 and lets find a toilet/Swing/shoelace/Icecream/ or Im hungry' game all day....But fun anyway.

Yeah I would love to meet up,although this week Im off to London on Buiss' so I will email you and we can arrange a date to meet.

Have fun tommorrow
sneaky 11 132
31 May 2003 2:08PM
Martin... the weather is great for today..