Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Photography pen pals

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: concerns regarding email etc
robbie
robbie  11
2 Jun 2003 - 8:01 PM

Whoa, too many posts at the moment to scan through but I like the idea of snail mailing pics. That would make for a great album or some interesting art for my home. My walls are so bare. Anyone interested in a snail-mail photo-pen-pal in the United States let me know.email removed by epz Oh by the way, I'm a beginner too though I've taken a few photography classes in the long-ago past (ok not THAT long). I've done darkroom work but now I don't have access to one anymore. SO I'm limited to the grocery store developing or what I can print off my computer.

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 18 May 2012 - 1:11 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Jun 2003 - 8:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AllyMaria21
10 May 2012 - 3:37 AM

Hey guys,
My name is Ally. I'm probably the youngest here. I am 15. I have been really into photography since I was 8 & before that I was taking pictures with the disposables. I want someone to compare photos with. My e-mail adress is email removed by epz I take photos with my Nikon Coolpiz L20, Promaster 2500pk Super, and Nikon N75. I take pictures mostly of nature, spurr of the moments, landscape, and some portraits. I hope to hear from you all soon.!!(:

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 18 May 2012 - 1:11 PM
collywobles
10 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hey you guys - suggest you do not post your email addresses in any internet forum - there are too many freeks out there just looking to add you to their junk mail list. If you wnt to connect to someone on this site PM them.

----------------------------- REPEAT DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON ANY INTERNET SITE! ------------------------------

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
10 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

I'm with Collywobles on this NEVER NEVER NEVER give your email address out on a public site, it will only attract spam emails and stuff from all sorts of weirdos, John.

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
10 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Use a secondary addy that you can delete, or a disposable one, I have a disposable addy for each site/company that I use, if too much spam turns up I just remove it from the list.

MSabater
MSabater  2
18 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Manuel here. I am new to photography and love macro. So if any of you want to share ideas, tips, photos or whatever I can be reached at email removed by epz
Regards

Manuel

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 18 May 2012 - 1:10 PM
JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53537 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
18 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Really ! Do we believe it prudent to be email someone who says they are a new 15 year old member or even Manuel - Sorry but you will have to show you photo credentials before I'll randomly email someone.
That's kinda the point of sites like this - to share the pics and tips ON THE SITE.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
18 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

I really wonder if all these new members who provide their email address are genuine.

Last Modified By Coleslaw at 18 May 2012 - 12:55 PM
MSabater
MSabater  2
18 May 2012 - 1:34 PM

Well Jackalltog first of all I am indeed very genuine. I am not asking you to mail me anything but clearly is people like you who stop new members to feel confident. Perhaps scared? also you tone cross the fine line of being rude which already tell me a bit of you.

Anyway, thanks for your comments

MANUEL

Jestertheclown
18 May 2012 - 2:18 PM

That's a bit unfair Manuel.
This is predominately a photographic website, not somewhere to come to exchange pen-pal or social details.
All new members here will be made extremely welcome and all of us, including JackAllTog, do our best to make them feel confident but it's a two way street.
You'd do better to involve yourself in some of the photographic aspects of the site, upload some of your work and comment on other peoples' before you start criticising established members for questioning your reasons for being here.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012548 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
18 May 2012 - 2:22 PM

actually if you put 'photography pen pals' into goolge epz comes up top so if thats what your searching for then this site is what you'll get.

Lets start again can we, welcome Manuel Smile

MSabater
MSabater  2
18 May 2012 - 2:42 PM

Hey Jester,

Perhaps we have crossed wires somewhere along the line. I am new to photography, new to this forum to. And new to some terms like photo pen pals. I choose this forum because someone recommended. As a new member I was expecting a bit more of collaboration but you cannot denied the comment was a bit extreme. As per my details, all of them are genuine so perhaps some people should not comment so fast, especially if the forum is just for photography,

Thanks

Manuel Sabater

collywobles
18 May 2012 - 4:07 PM

Manuel, We welcome you. As has been said you really ought to start with some uploads, what gear you have or would like, your experience etc. Pen Pals (your term) are not necessary on this site as the forums and a PM would be all you need to connect with many of us on this site -- just as we are doing now. There was no intention for any of us to be rude and as for my advice I would give to anyone who posts personal email addresses on any site - its good practice not to do it anywhere.

So lets see what you have. (8o)

Last Modified By collywobles at 18 May 2012 - 4:08 PM
becluvslife
16 Jan 2013 - 4:20 PM

Hello Laura,
I am new to this site. I am interested in pen pals that share my photography intrest too. Please send me a message if you would like to be pen pals. Also I am on facebook if you want to share photos there also thanks!! my e mail is becannau@mail.com

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jan 2013 - 4:33 PM

I would think twice about putting your email on an open forum, you could end up getting more messages than you intended.

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: concerns regarding email etc